Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » advice on kit to wear in wd? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page advice on kit to wear in wd?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: L.I.G

advice on kit to wear in wd? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi guys and gals.

can someone poss give me a good setup for the 1st monster i use this setup

Good Cap of Shepherd UNEQUIP

Hunter`s Shirt (+5) UNEQUIP

Chain of Genius (+5) UNEQUIP

Ring of Strength (+5) UNEQUIP

Ring of Genius (+5) UNEQUIP

Elvish Shorts (+5) UNEQUIP

Sniper rifle (+5) UNEQUIP

mostly i wear my precog hat with 16 perc ???

kind regards.
05-03-2009 08:27 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
Gder

Registration Date: 01-25-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Change those shorts to something with perception bonus and those armor with something with damage bonus. Better use that preco. I'm not a big fan od sniper rifle maybe try hunting rifle since white dragon don't have so many toughness.

I use something like this:

Deadly circlet of prophet +4
Cape of Death Shower +5
Chain of strength+5
2x signet of strength+5
Good shorts of shepheard
Hunting Rifle+5

It works very good vs wd and bd.
05-03-2009 08:44 Gder is offline Search for Posts by Gder Add Gder to your Buddy List
-PRICEYSID-

Thread Starter Thread Started by -PRICEYSID-
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have got shorts of sun+5 but if i take the elvish of i am about 2-3 strength short to wear my sniper rifle+5 how about good snip rifle they good on these
and thanx

im only level42

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by -PRICEYSID-: 05-03-2009 08:51.

05-03-2009 08:49 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

What about..?

Hat of precognition whichever you own

Shirt of Speed

Chain of Genius

Ring of Strength

Ring of Wisdom

Shorts of Sun

Sniper Rifle +5

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
05-03-2009 09:28 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

well before i restarted, i was only level 39 >.<
but i used
good cap of precog
light cape of thief + 2
amulet of wisdom +3
ring of wisdom +3
ring of wisdom + 3
shorts of the sun + 4
Hunting rifle +3

this set up gave me 60 knowledge i think, with about 90 perc Smile

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

05-03-2009 09:39 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
-PRICEYSID-

Thread Starter Thread Started by -PRICEYSID-

thanx for these ive got all of these items except the shirt of speed and these

Deadly circlet of prophet +4
Cape of Death Shower +5

but i will try and get these as i no mty sis inlaw has got cape of death sowerd and in clan im in Wink

any more ideas would be lovely Wink

kind regards.
05-03-2009 09:51 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Clan: V13

a cape of deathsower will cost you quite a bit to buy so i wouldn't bother unless you plan to use it not jsut on expos, a better investment would be on shorts of shepherd in my opinion to replace your shorts of sun as they give much more perception.....

aside from that for WD hunting i'd suggest the following set up:

hat of precog +5 (or whatever your is)

hunters/deadly/felxible shirt/cape (depending if you want more damage or perception to hit the drags - the flexible option is there as a cheap way to boost crit chance and allow higher agility to equip better sniper rifle)

ring of genius/knowledge x2

shorts of shepherd

sniper rifle +5

that should get you your 1st 2 badges

05-03-2009 11:52 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

i used

cap of precog +5
chain of strength+5
cape of deathsower +5
good ring of youth
good ring of accuracy
good shorts of shepherd
hunting rifle +5

had ok perc and damage there, but again, getting a cape of deathsower just for early dragons is a waste of stones really. elvish/light/flexible armour will boost your agility and crit chance, allowing you to equip sniper at higher level

05-03-2009 21:33 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Moved to Words of Advice

05-03-2009 23:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » advice on kit to wear in wd?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH