Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » WAR! EoD vs .DB. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WAR! EoD vs .DB. 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

WAR! EoD vs .DB. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.DB. vs EoD

The reason for this war is BoS have let 4 top players join their clan, as dragon slayers a temporary position. However they have stayed in BoS almost perminently. They are using BoS for their own protection.
They are allowed to do what they like with no consolation of the leaders in BoS. They are just their for expeditions, effectivly using BoS as a ready made expedition clan with armory. If they want an expedition clan they should make a real on and take the risks.
As well as this, using BoS for their PoH gain and attacking weaker clans.

We in DB feel this is wrong, and threatening to the balance of the server... Zauborin is no longer as greedy for PoH or exp as he used to be... however these dragonslayers (namely Blodsugare, ANUBIS, Freeko and the temporary member Elisabeth) have shown no regard for others in their greed for exp.

There for we will stop this, as no one else will.

This is not a personal conflict, and this is still a game so i am not doing this out of spite, I do not dislike any of you, in fact some i would count as in game 'mates' so do not take this to heart.

I am doing what is best for the server.

L12

P.S. I hope everyone finds this war interesting and fun, no matter the out come. This server needs some ACTION!

Infomation:

War starts at 14/09/2007

War will end when one side asks for a ceasefire and then terms of surrender can be disscussed.

.DB. 3:0 BoS

Best players (average damage):
1. Assassin (1015)
2. Azz420 (861)
3. L12 (843)

Best players DB (average damage):
1. Assassin (1015)
2. Azz420 (861)
3. L12 (843)

Best players BoS (average damage):
1. Blodsugare (700)
2. Freeko (697)
3. ANUBIS (52Cool

Average damage done by clan:
DB: 6248
BoS: 3340

Cowards (left clan or set vacation with out permision mode during war):

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by L12: 09-17-2007 18:11.

09-14-2007 19:15 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since I'm mentioned as greedy player I will aid BoS at this war.
09-14-2007 20:22 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since I am neutral, I will aid both sides. My III zone is troublesome, so I will soon go to IV.

09-14-2007 21:14 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by L12

Ok cool, Smile

As BoS seem to be playing un-sporting tactics (of not joining sieges) this will not be a good war it seems... ashame really...

But ANUBIS has swarn to 'revenge' me, so we have some war yet.

This will make the game interesting... i dont know why no one joins or talks...

I will not update average damage untill the war is going properly, with evry one joining...

09-15-2007 01:09 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

What is your problem mate? Are you just jealous that there are a few high-ranked players in our clan?

We all want exp, don't we?

War? What war? You're doing Type 1 siege on us?! Did we agree on terms of war? No, so what war are you talking about?

I'd like to know what they (Dragonslayers) have done that you declared them greedy. I went on 1 expedition with Blodsugare (unsuccessful) so I don't really know what you're talking about.

Why didn't you declare war to other clans with 3 members in Zone 3?

Please explain.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 09-15-2007 04:27.

09-15-2007 04:03 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
War? What war? You're doing Type 1 siege on us?! Did we agree on terms of war? No, so what war are you talking about?

He means the war ha's started. This is just one siege at the moment, and, for some time at least, or all the time for that matter, is going to look this way - we are in no hurry. But this is war, and you should be able to feel this.

Also, this is going to be a nice war, I hope. You've played it well not joining the Type One siege, but there is surely a price to pay. Since no rules have been agreed upon, I do not expect you to follow any. Do your best, and try to survive. This war is, at best, directed to marginalise your clan. Therefore, you'd better defend your-selves (wisely).

quote:
I'd like to know what they (Dragonslayers) have done that you declared them greedy. I went on 1 expedition with Blodsugare (unsuccessful) so I don't really know what you're talking about.

Why didn't you declare war to other clans with 3 members in Zone 3?

Please explain.

That's exactly the issue. You don't know what's going on in your clan. The Dragonslayers have taken you to one expedition, but, together, they have been completing one after another, growing in strength considerably. They have created a clan-inside-the-clan, and used you to gain power. If you'd been benefiting from having them in, I could have respected you, but, in stead, you had accepted them in, and allowed for them not to be bothered with anything, but their own growth. I cannot imagine making a simmilar mistake my-self. When they wanted to join you, you should have asked for some payment, some expeditions, some... war(?).

Yet, you allowed for them to be, virtually speaking, mercenaries dwelling freely in your harbour. And choices like that cannot go unpunished. Every clan should realise that having three ToP5 vamps in their ranks should hurt them, in the long run. This is simply not acceptable. And it's not because you could be well too powerful, not at all. It's because those vamps staying together become too powerful, and that is something the community should never allow.
09-15-2007 07:02 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Diablo they are right. I was once in your clan when EoD started siege at you. Do you remember what zauborin told?
It don't matter to me I will gladly take part in any war. Let's just hope that more players will join to this siege.
09-15-2007 07:47 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: EoD

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
Diablo they are right. I was once in your clan when EoD started siege at you. Do you remember what zauborin told?
It don't matter to me I will gladly take part in any war. Let's just hope that more players will join to this siege.

what i say? u means about the sieges last time? that i call of and say sry to bos cus they are our alliance? Smile

and eod will help bos in war i will send u some player from eod to help, i can't join to u cus im eod leader Frown

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
09-15-2007 10:48 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

To Diablo: Hyper speaks for me on this case, as i have already said this is not a personal conflict... and to be honest half of this war is just to have something to do... people are getting tired of not doing much...
I do not have any problem with, or any other one player, even ANUBIS who has vowed he will pay me back.

To Elisabeth: Thanks for relising our point of view Smile

I hope you enjoy this war i know you have been wanting one Smile

To Zauborin: Ok, do what you wish. But in reality as i have told you we are effectivly helping you, though not on perpose lol, we are removing the threat of the dragonslayer, they are progressing faster than you at the moment.
Anyway, ashame you cant join this time, but maybe we will meet again Smile

I think is going to be a good war, its looking that way now Smile

I hope EVERYONE has fun in this, win or lose, i know i will Smile

09-15-2007 11:40 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
diablo

Let's put this straight.

They joined mostly on my request, when there were overtaking sieges laid upon us. As far as I'm concerned, they always helped us, even with CA in the begining, with almost every siege we did. They could create their own clan and do expeditions, or just do the expeditions in BoS, whats the difference?

quote:
That's exactly the issue. You don't know what's going on in your clan. The Dragonslayers have taken you to one expedition, but, together, they have been completing one after another, growing in strength considerably. They have created a clan-inside-the-clan, and used you to gain power. If you'd been benefiting from having them in, I could have respected you, but, in stead, you had accepted them in, and allowed for them not to be bothered with anything, but their own growth. I cannot imagine making a simmilar mistake my-self. When they wanted to join you, you should have asked for some payment, some expeditions, some... war(?).

How exactly did they use BoS to gain power? The could have their own clan, as I said.

Besides, they (mostly Blodsugare) helped me with my first expeditions and through CA to biuld up, so I can only thank them.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 09-15-2007 11:50.

09-15-2007 11:49 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by L12
To Zauborin: Ok, do what you wish. But in reality as i have told you we are effectivly helping you, though not on perpose lol, we are removing the threat of the dragonslayer, they are progressing faster than you at the moment.
Anyway, ashame you cant join this time, but maybe we will meet again Smile

its something wrong in that they are profressing faster then me? no Smile they i my friend from start im also one of dragons slayers, only me and blod still playing samiczka and drgreen give their acc to another person and errtu stop playing Wink i dont have nothing to u L12u are good guys Smile but bos help eod lots of time and this we can help them Smile

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 09-15-2007 11:59.

09-15-2007 11:58 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

quote:
How exactly did they use BoS to gain power? The could have their own clan, as I said.

I am not going to explain this to you. Every experienced vamp knows that using an existing structure is much easier than creating one of one's own. Threre are the existing alliances, immediate response guaranteed in case of emergency (a vamp lacking for an expedition), much easier access to PoH, clan armoury one cannot get without fifteen nasty bloodsuckers, and many more.

quote:
Originally posted by Zauborin
its something wrong in that they are profressing faster then me?

PLAY-TO-WIN?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hyperborean: 09-15-2007 12:02.

09-15-2007 11:59 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Hyperborean
PLAY-TO-WIN?

no...

all for fun Smile all for friend Smile all for eod Smile

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 09-15-2007 12:04.

09-15-2007 12:04 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

A good phlosophy... and that really is what the game is about. Smile

but, (may be i dont know this) you dont seem to do may expeditions with some players in EoD... only Vlade, Ekkimu and one maybe two others...

And surely you WANT to win...? Who wouldn't...

09-15-2007 12:08 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

bieniu, janoska, meros, von and some time with some other if they write to me when i can join Smile in this week i make 2 exp Smile so u can see that i dont care about 1st place Smile if i was play for win i would have now something like ~250 points

ahh and one more thing who is the winner in this game?

person who have the best eq?
person who 1st collect or badge?
person who is on 1 place in ranking?
person who 1st make all task?
person who first move to 1st zone?
person who make the biggest number of succesfull quest?

here is no winner

-edit down: i make two expediotions Smile one win one lost ... because there is no win Smile ally winner is time cus he defeat ppl and they stop playing Wink like each other mmorpg

on forum u have 20 expeditions? and how many i make? 100+ i dont show all Smile cus there is no point in this

thx ;*

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 09-15-2007 12:24.

09-15-2007 12:13 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Ok, sorry i was wrong about what i siad, but all expeditions you post are with you and Vlade really. lol

'in this week i make 2 exp' do you mean 2 exp, or 2 points... lol

And fair enough you are not playing to win... just out of interest why not?

09-15-2007 12:19 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

(Sorry for multipost)

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0247fe5ebc

First blood to DB. EoD looked like they were trying to send reenforcements... but it seems BoS never got them. Damage will be calculated later today.

Well done to all on both teams...

The War continues.

09-15-2007 13:56 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

I used 2h sword because I knew that DB have 5 100+ agility fighters. As you can see my prediction were accurate but my critical hit failed. I guess I need more than 28 to use this mace.
Next siege will be with flexible corset of speed so prepare yourself Smile
09-15-2007 14:01 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Well, that sword deffinatly seems to work in ambush Wink lol

Ok, we will see how much damage you do this time Smile

09-15-2007 14:03 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

bos leader log out so eod helper cant join Smile

thx ;*
09-15-2007 14:16 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Well I can see that I'm gonna go down quite quickly this siege, the thought of lis in a flexible corset of speed will stun me into inaction ..... but at least I'll die a happy vampire Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
I used 2h sword because I knew that DB have 5 100+ agility fighters. As you can see my prediction were accurate but my critical hit failed. I guess I need more than 28 to use this mace.
Next siege will be with flexible corset of speed so prepare yourself Smile

09-15-2007 14:42 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
diablo

We somehow shifted the topic. All my questions were unanswered, but fair enough, lets war.

I might try different weapon/armor set next time, we will see.

09-16-2007 03:20 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

OH i thought they were answered... sorry.

Yeah this is a good time to try different weapons out, experiment a bit Smile

Battle Report:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=02866d54dd

EoD re-enforcements arrived, however caprio (finnally) decided to join in and Ekkimu didn't join... so though it was much closer it is annother win DB.

The damage will be sorted out later (im a bit busy with work today).

Well done to all involved.

The War Continues

09-16-2007 13:15 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

sorry L but hav e to go against u on liz being greedy she is not ...
09-16-2007 21:41
L12
Triple Ace

Ok, thanks for your opinion on that.

Please expand apone it though.

09-16-2007 21:50 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Don't worry alphonse as long as I can fight then it is fine with me.
09-16-2007 21:59 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

I have decided to help BoS IN the war but i need to go to 4zone i leave rod in 1 hour after expedtion i can start seige in 24 hours so wauld be helpfull if some 1 trys to take my square an give me 4 square ?
09-16-2007 22:37
Gendibal
Viking

Another excellent battle, nicely fought to all involved on both sides.

09-17-2007 12:51 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Alphonse u want my square for a bit?

09-17-2007 16:30 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
L12
Triple Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8dbbcab4e9

Well done all.

DB win again, looks like DrGreen's support will make things more interesting Smile

I dont have the tim ein the week days to figure out damages etc. So any one want to? Just send me the numbers and i will put them in Smile

09-17-2007 18:10 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Eod aid have orders to leave clan. Zauborin is acting cowardly now.
Remember that war was declared in 1 day so BoS didn't have time to gather support.
09-17-2007 20:07 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Hmm... why is EoD support leaving? I thought that Zauborin wanted to help BoS... :/

Yes, supprise is of the essence Wink

(Anyone willing to do the damages?)

09-17-2007 20:45 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Don't worry soon there will be small suprise for DB. When zauborin will finish everything he will post something on forum. Don't forget that you planed this war and BoS/EoD didn't. They started to make plans when war started.
09-17-2007 21:16 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

strike and counterstrike, plan and counterplan, thats where all the fun is Smile

I know theres going to be an escalation somewhere along the line, and thats a good thing ..... it's what war is all about Wink

09-17-2007 21:31 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

We look forward to it Wink

09-17-2007 21:40 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
diablo

->L12: Why don't you do the damage, you started the war so keep your promise.

The support may be leaving, but we will get others to help us. We just need more active players, because if 20 out of 28 join the sieges on our side it is not enough.

BTW, I hope you're satisfied, you started a war without a proper reason so it cannot be finished soon, you just wanted PoH, so you have them. How are your expeditions going, show off and show us what you managed to do with that hidious amount of PoH. Isn't that why the war started?

09-17-2007 22:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

i wil help u diablo as soon as i can i promis am helping BoS for 3 reason s
1 diablo
2 liz
3 an cus its BoS Smile

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-17-2007 22:28.

09-17-2007 22:25
Gendibal
Viking

quote:
BTW, I hope you're satisfied, you started a war without a proper reason so it cannot be finished soon, you just wanted PoH, so you have them. How are your expeditions going, show off and show us what you managed to do with that hidious amount of PoH. Isn't that why the war started?

I hate to say it diablo, but you're actually wrong ..... I admit, the 'hideous' amounts of PoH (a whopping great 200 approx for me) is handy, but the reason the war started was to put a little bit of action and fun back into the game. And as to the non-actives situation, I was rather hoping that a little warfare might add some interest to those players ..... and regardless of whether you've had that situation, you guys have made a bloody good showing of yourselves ... respect for that.

To be quite honest, I fully expect and look forward to an EoD response ...... and as I've said before, win or lose, its gonna be fun Big Grin

09-17-2007 22:37 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

quote:
->L12: Why don't you do the damage, you started the war so keep your promise.

Please explain this...

09-17-2007 22:40 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

quote:
I hope you're satisfied, you started a war without a proper reason so it cannot be finished soon, you just wanted PoH, so you have them. How are your expeditions going, show off and show us what you managed to do with that hidious amount of PoH. Isn't that why the war started?

On hearing my fellow bloodsuckers, I can tell you one thing for sure. We all had our separate reasons to start this conflict. And, to use your way of thinking, if it was just for Honour, we could have assaulted any clan. EoD, for example. I wonder if you should have helped them with eagerness equal to the one they had shown.
09-17-2007 22:51 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » WAR! EoD vs .DB.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH