Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Mentor Needed! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mentor Needed!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Satomi

Registration Date: 09-16-2007

Mentor Needed! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, I am brand spankin new to this game, and would appreciate if a veteran player would be my mentor. My name is Erik and I have a phone card so I can call you for more in-depth conversation. If anyone out there is willing to devote some time to my training I would greatly appreciate it! If you respond please provide your name and phone number, thanks!!

09-16-2007 01:40 Satomi is offline Search for Posts by Satomi Add Satomi to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if u need some help u can write to me in game Smile calling will be waste of money Tongue

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
09-16-2007 03:12 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1st of all you should write from what country you are.
You can always use game message or board to ask question.
09-16-2007 07:11 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

quote:

City: Wasilla
State: Alaska

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
09-16-2007 10:31 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

It's not a good idea to phone someone. It will only cost a lot of money.

Better send me a private message in game (nick: Coles). Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 09-16-2007 10:46.

09-16-2007 10:45 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Tempes

images/avatars/avatar-84.jpg

Registration Date: 09-16-2007

I changed my name. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, I changed my name to Tempest and started a new thread. Please respond to "I'M new!!!"
09-16-2007 10:56 Tempes is offline Search for Posts by Tempes Add Tempes to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Mentor Needed!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH