Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » "I'M New!!!" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "I'M New!!!"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tempes

images/avatars/avatar-84.jpg

Registration Date: 09-16-2007

"I'M New!!!" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello my name is Erik and I am new to Blood Wars! Any help you could give me would be appreciated.
09-16-2007 10:58 Tempes is offline Search for Posts by Tempes Add Tempes to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, advice:

In game:

Buy premium. Get quest/attack shortnening thing so actions like quests and attacks only take 1/3 of normal time. Use all of your quests and attacks every day. This way you will progress much quicker. Upgrade stats as follows:

Strength and agility mainly if you want to use melee weapons ie. weapons you dont throw or fire.

Agility and perception if you want to use ranged weapons, but not many people prefer to use them because they arent so powerful.

Perception inteligence and knowledge if you want to use guns but you cant really use these at the beginning

In Board:

Mainly respect EVERYONE, then there will be no problems.

09-16-2007 11:25 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First things first.

Read this:

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=BloodWars_Tutorial

Learn it... it is the bloodwars bible! lol

You can find most things out here... Smile

Well it will be a great help to begin with

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

09-16-2007 13:38 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » "I'M New!!!"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH