Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Cant Trade » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Cant Trade
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
daniel3160

Registration Date: 09-16-2007

Cant Trade Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 7450

Problem description:

Not sure if this is a problem but whn i go on building site i cant upgrade my market and there is supposed to be a trade tab on the left and i dont have that

can anyone help?
09-16-2007 16:49 daniel3160 is offline Search for Posts by daniel3160 Add daniel3160 to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MArket is disabled on this server, we use Auctions... you have to be level 25 to use them though.

If you want to use a market go to a polish server or the french one Smile

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

09-16-2007 16:52 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Closed

09-16-2007 20:49 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Cant Trade

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH