Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » War » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page War
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

War Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Topic made for lessen spam in battlefield.
09-19-2007 20:03 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
i wauld want to help bos but eod have taken place an i dont get along with DB

I know it. I'm collecting players for 2nd clan.

DB act similar to EoD but they are more greedy than them. Zauborin never told his players to use non-combat equip even if they could lose PoH.
EoD is the strongest clan and they can only fight with weaker clans. Underworld is now dominated by EoD and it will stay so for long time. DB should be terminated because they don't deserve being 2nd strongest clan. I hope that someone will make clan that could compare with EoD strength.
09-19-2007 20:11 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i hope so 2 if DB is ellimated most players wauld join ROD matye so then rod will be come great
i wauld love to help in the ellimation of DB but i dont think zauborin will let me in eod

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-19-2007 20:20.

09-19-2007 20:17
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

eli thx for this word

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
You can show many bad things that EoD done in the past but things looks different when you are on their side.

now u see that me and eod are not huge polish noob plague Wink

@scillage: u should choose one side Smile if u join to war at bos side eod will be rod alliance Wink our trio can make some good on this server Smile and after war i think that secen clan which we want make will not disapear, then eod will have good rival and we can have some equal siege for fun and for poh Wink

ehh i remember war KoD vs WoG that was good time Smile no poh ... and good siege at start kod was wining but wog make clan of very strong ppl and they have more power, but we still dont give up and use lots of tactics and win one or two siege Smile

i want one more time war like this Wink everyone join clan think which eq use, which borrow someone etc.

edit: alphonse now eod dont need more ppl Smile but secon clan will need stron ppl like u Smile u have time to show u from good side

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 09-19-2007 20:27.

09-19-2007 20:25 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

quote:
DB vs BoS

The war has ended between DB and BoS. Niether side surrendered, we came to an agreement of peace.

However it seems the war with EoD shall continue.

I wonder why is this declaration?

SIEGES
NAME CLAN MANPOWER TYPE PHASE TIME ACTIONS
ATTACKER ANUBIS [EoD] 11 1 1 15:38:53 -
DEFENDER L12 [.DB.] 9
09-19-2007 22:28 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Cause it is the next logical step. Once the stronger players are gone BoS is not a real opponent to DB and with the ongoing war EoD vs .DB. there is no space for BoS... sad, but true.

09-19-2007 22:36 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

zauborin do u have any idea when the second clan will be maid
09-20-2007 13:38
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

we need few more player Smile but i think that in week all will be make Smile

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 09-20-2007 13:43.

09-20-2007 13:43 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

cool cant wait it will be fun
i will join eod then for the ellimation of DB

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-20-2007 15:22.

09-20-2007 13:52
Elisabeth
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
Again boring siege:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e869ba8cf1

DB is 2nd strongest clan but I'm sure that RoD or other clan could fight better.

Tell you what Liz
if you want a proper barney then come and join us
as soon as we got the numbers to compete with EoD
then we can see some good fights
but till then we aint playing your little kids games

They could fight with BoS but can't with EoD.
Sorry azz I don't fit into your clan because I'm not coward.
Most people agree with me and thinks the same. They are waiting for EoD to crush DB.

You attacked BoS and your plan was to make EoD stronger. Now EoD have new allies (Dr.G me and soon few others). Show what surprise you have for EoD.
09-20-2007 19:54 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » War

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH