Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Merge list » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merge list 23 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5723 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5723 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5723 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5723 Votes - Average Rating: 9.57
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good work, but I will do the work that should be done for jewellery since some are wrong for rings (sorry)

Rings

dancing + dignified = dancing is to be erased

dancing + necromancer = dignified is to be erased

dancing + necromancer = dancing is to be added

Thanks for the hard work

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mlarinon: 06-29-2008 02:22.

06-29-2008 02:21 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just so it doesn't get lost in the mire:

quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Eoin
Hmmm, I think there may be another mistake in the shorts section:

Sun + Shadow Hunter = Shadow Hunter ???

Can someone confirm if this is correct or not. I've sold my Shorts of Sun, but I seem to remember a different merge there...

06-29-2008 03:40 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

2 handed melee weapon

pain + conqueror = inquisitor
06-29-2008 06:13 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Mlarinon
good work, but I will do the work that should be done for jewellery since some are wrong for rings (sorry)

Rings

dancing + dignified = dancing is to be erased

dancing + necromancer = dignified is to be erased

dancing + necromancer = dancing is to be added

Thanks for the hard work

Done. Smile

quote:
2 handed melee weapon

pain + conqueror = inquisitor

Also done Smile
06-29-2008 11:25 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Eoin
Hmmm, I think there may be another mistake in the shorts section:

Sun + Shadow Hunter = Shadow Hunter ???

Can someone confirm if this is correct or not. I've sold my Shorts of Sun, but I seem to remember a different merge there...

It's correct

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-29-2008 12:08 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Death reaper
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-180.jpg

Registration Date: 04-03-2008

Does any one know the merge for Plastic Prefix it dosent seem to be on there and if it is i did look for ages

i start a new one i get a warning for it
06-29-2008 20:08 Death reaper is offline Search for Posts by Death reaper Add Death reaper to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

RE: Merge list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and another 1

Solar + Copper = Cardinal

Solar + Ruby = Hypnotising

Solar + Emerald = Necromancer

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
06-30-2008 00:03 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

rings

emerald + dancing = astral

emerald + golden = platinum

emerald + dignified = ruby

emerald + necromancer = ursine
06-30-2008 12:11 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

is the merge list going to b updated with all the new stuff we've found Tongue

06-30-2008 12:12 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

RE: Merge list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by icecold
and another 1

rings or amulets?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-30-2008 15:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
icecold
Triple Ace

i was wondering why none of the jewellery merges i have put up haven't bieng added yet

06-30-2008 20:30 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

sorry for the double, was looking in the wrong place. my bad and i appoligise

06-30-2008 20:32 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

edit is better Wink

I found a new way to make Murderous stuff

Cursed + Radiating = Murderous

Remember The Name...

06-30-2008 21:56 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Nhan Ho
edit is better Wink

1h or 2h?

quote:
i was wondering why none of the jewellery merges i have put up haven't bieng added yet

This would be why:

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by icecold
and another 1

rings or amulets?

07-01-2008 16:33 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

oh right sorry, its for 2handed

coz I merging a cursed mace with radiating mace to make murderous mace
sorry so its 2handed plz

Remember The Name...

07-01-2008 17:23 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Nhan Ho
edit is better Wink

Done Wink
07-01-2008 17:26 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Shorts of Sun Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shorts of rogue & shorts of Snake

07-01-2008 19:35 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
liamb1992
Lord

RE: Shorts of Sun Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude
Shorts of rogue & shorts of Snake

Done Wink
07-01-2008 19:46 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
zeuce

images/avatars/avatar-209.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

first time poster so i hope i actually got this right

shorts of scout can be merged from snake + incas

shorts of snake can be merged from shepherd + shadow hunter
07-01-2008 22:40 zeuce is offline Search for Posts by zeuce Add zeuce to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

don't forget my emerald based merge because Icecold forgot to put rings for his merge (except if he was lucky to also find a solar amulet, since his precedent merge were for rings)

quote:
rings

emerald + dancing = astral

emerald + golden = platinum

emerald + dignified = ruby

emerald + necromancer = ursine

edit I can confirm that solar + emerald and solar + copper give what icecold wrote for rings

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Mlarinon: 07-02-2008 13:00.

07-02-2008 10:39 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

1h melee

Emporer + Horseshoe = clan
emporer + hitting = horseshoe

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304
07-02-2008 12:31 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

rings

solar + hard = animal

cardinal + necromancer = archaic
solar + golden = archaic
solar + platinum = archaic

cardinal + dignified = astral

cardinal + silver = cunning

solar + dignified = dancing

cardinal + platinum = hard

cardinal + dancing = hypnotising

solar + silver = necromancer

solar + dancing = plastic

cardinal + emerald = ursine
cardinal + golden = ursine

cardinal + solar = vengeful

PS to mod, tell me what presentation suit you most (should I copy the general posts or do it in some way to help your job?)
07-02-2008 12:59 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

1h melee, Demonic + Poisoned = Fast

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
07-03-2008 22:43 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
PainLord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: V13

Armour

caligula + toughness = death sower
07-04-2008 06:52 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

amulet

diamond + black = solar

edit

rings

astral + dancing = archaic

astral + cardinal = cardinal

astral + golden = cunning

astral + solar = diamond

astral + dignified = hard

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mlarinon: 07-05-2008 07:11.

07-04-2008 08:58 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

curesed gives damge per level on +5 i think
07-09-2008 15:18 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Ral

Registration Date: 12-26-2007
Clan: Sanguin

One handed melee suffixes:
ancestors blood+cult
horseshoe blood+precision
skill blood+clan
contusion blood+courage
conqueror blood+pain
blood+authority

jewelery prefixes:
wisdom wisdom+strength
hard skin hard skin+strength
cardinal's emerald+twisted

legs suffixes:
addict addict+rogue
dodges addict+secrecy
velvet studded+quilted

Now to clear my inventory Tongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ral: 07-09-2008 18:33.

07-09-2008 18:29 Ral is offline Search for Posts by Ral Add Ral to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Amulet prefix:

Hard + Diamond = Hypnotising
Hard + Vengeful = Hypnotising
Hard + Dignified = Hard
Hard + Hypnotising = Necromancer`s
Hard + Cunning = Hard
Hard + Plastic = Dancing
Hard + Cardinal`s = Cardinal`s
Hard + Insidious = Animal
Hard + Platinum = Cunning
Hard + Ruby = Ursine

07-09-2008 20:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

I've updated the two-handed melee weapon suffix merge list, it's complete now. No merges for Betrayal and Ruse suffixes so if it's a suffix of your dreams you have to find it or merge two of the same type, there's no other way.

And liamb or scillage, can you update the merges posted by the players above my post? I'm completely tired today....

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-09-2008 22:09 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
fool
Lord

fox and wisdom makes accuracy
07-09-2008 23:49 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Deadly and velvet = elvish
07-13-2008 02:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
And liamb or scillage, can you update the merges posted by the players above my post? I'm completely tired today....

You Beach. I suppose I could, but I'm really tired today Wink Ok, I'll do as much as I can be bothered to do and then Liam can finish the rest if I don't finish it Wink

07-13-2008 09:25 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by fool
fox and wisdom makes accuracy

Rings or Amulets? And scillage, how much did you get done, so i can finish....
07-13-2008 12:36 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
fool
Lord

rings sorry
07-13-2008 17:49 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Clan: V13

rings: black and gold = hypnotising
black and silver = archaic

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 07-14-2008 12:23.

07-13-2008 23:59 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Davor

Registration Date: 01-15-2008
Clan: DB

Amulet:

Talent + Levitation Levitation

Talent + Strength Art

Talent + Genius Art

Ring:

Solar + Ursin Animal

Codename 47
07-14-2008 22:06 Davor is offline Search for Posts by Davor Add Davor to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Hi Mods, just visited the merge list for first time in a while & wanted to say well done on the brilliant job of sorting out the Legend. It's much easier to use for us numbskulls who can't remember what does what. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 07-15-2008 13:20.

07-15-2008 13:19 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Zatoichi

images/avatars/avatar-122.jpg

Registration Date: 12-09-2007
Clan: None.

I don't see any necromancer up there, is strange...

Amulet prefixes

Necromancer + Dignified = Elastic
Necromancer + Golden = Hard
Necromancer + Titanium = Astral

07-15-2008 23:23 Zatoichi is offline Search for Posts by Zatoichi Add Zatoichi to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Can someone clear this up for me. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I understand how basic merges work.

Two items same lvl with Prefix make another prefix or the same one higher lvl maybe.

Same with Suffixes.

But I want to make (if possible) a Tiger's "helm/cap/etc" of Punishment.

So I'm thinking I need 2 items with particular affixes.

So let's say I am Uber lucky and one day find

i) Artistic Cap of Wanderer
ii) Assault Helm of Protection

Then in theory I could make what I want

(Artistic + Assault = Tiger's, Wander + Protection = Punishment)

Would that work?

If so, I have planned what I want. (Tiger's "head" of Punishment, Tiger's "body" of Speed and Tiger's "pants" of notsurewhatyetlol. Talking major stones for that. Long time getting it, but would be a dream set for something like BK I think {maybe Tiger's "pants" of Strongman})

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-17-2008 13:48 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
fool
Lord

yes that would work

on a side note tigers take away defence so not that suitble for bk unless on high levels
07-17-2008 17:36 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Merge list

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH