Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Good Long bow of Precision , Good Throwing axe , Good Uzix2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Long bow of Precision , Good Throwing axe , Good Uzix2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
aivo

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Good Long bow of Precision , Good Throwing axe , Good Uzix2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Long bow of Precision mp=2k pop bn=3,5k pop

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 41 - 63
Effects: attacks per round: 3, AGILITY +12
Requirements: LEVEL: 39, KNOWLEDGE: 35, STRENGTH: 18, AGILITY: 14, INTELLIGENCE: 11
Selling price: 14 625 Lgo

Good Throwing axe mp=300pop bn=500 pop

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 27 - 36
Effects: attacks per round: 6
Requirements: LEVEL: 21, KNOWLEDGE: 20
Selling price: 18 750 Lgo

Good Uzi x2 bn=490 pop per one

One-handed gun
Damage: 2 - 23
Effects: attacks per round: 5
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, AGILITY: 24, PERCEPTION: 24
Selling price: 12 750 Lgo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by aivo: 05-09-2009 21:26.

05-07-2009 16:37 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
aivo

Thread Starter Thread Started by aivo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

05-08-2009 14:07 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
aivo

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up1

05-08-2009 18:24 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
aivo

up2

05-09-2009 21:26 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
TzapaN

Registration Date: 05-08-2009

RE: Good Long bow of Precision , Good Throwing axe , Good Uzix2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Want to buy your Good Throwing Axe ... My in game name is the same one " TzapaN " .
Please send me a message with the offer !
05-10-2009 09:18 TzapaN is offline Search for Posts by TzapaN Add TzapaN to your Buddy List
aivo

uppp

05-11-2009 22:23 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

good uzi x 1......bn

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
05-12-2009 13:53 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Black_Mushroom

images/avatars/avatar-394.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Good Throwing axe bn

ID: 55
05-12-2009 19:43 Black_Mushroom is offline Search for Posts by Black_Mushroom Add Black_Mushroom to your Buddy List
DarthAchang

Registration Date: 05-06-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: enclave

i can offer 800pop for 2*uzi if u want
05-12-2009 21:12 DarthAchang is offline Search for Posts by DarthAchang Add DarthAchang to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Good Long bow of Precision , Good Throwing axe , Good Uzix2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH