Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » arachnid amulet, g shorts of the rogue » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page arachnid amulet, g shorts of the rogue
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
znajde cie wszedzie

Registration Date: 04-16-2009

arachnid amulet, g shorts of the rogue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how much for it ?

Good Shorts of the Rogue CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 6
Effects: AGILITY +3, REPUTATION +5, defence +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 32, STRENGTH: 3, REPUTATION: 12
Selling price: 5 625 Lgo

Arachnid Amulet

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +4, AGILITY +4, TOUGHNESS +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 28, APPEARANCE: 19
Selling price: 5 000 Lgo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by znajde cie wszedzie: 05-14-2009 21:56.

05-07-2009 21:06 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
znajde cie wszedzie

Thread Starter Thread Started by znajde cie wszedzie
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no1?

05-08-2009 16:11 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
Kizame

images/avatars/avatar-363.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: [DASH]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shorts of Dodges 3k

Good Elvish Vest 1k

I'm Polish so don't be mad about my English Big Grin
05-08-2009 16:13 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
znajde cie wszedzie

please evaluate new items.

05-14-2009 21:56 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
znajde cie wszedzie

aaaaa

05-15-2009 08:00 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
znajde cie wszedzie

aaaap

05-15-2009 22:17 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

RE: arachnid amulet, g shorts of the rogue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

seen as no-one else is posting i'll try my best

Good Shorts of the Rogue =um i think 5-10k pop

Arachnid Amulet = i think around 20-30k

these probebly will be wrong but i trying my best

05-15-2009 22:43 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
znajde cie wszedzie

up

05-16-2009 09:15 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
palach

images/avatars/avatar-463.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2009
Clan: Enclave

Good Shorts of the Rogue 1-1.5k pop

Arachnid Amulet 5k pop

05-16-2009 09:37 palach is offline Search for Posts by palach Add palach to your Buddy List
znajde cie wszedzie

uppp

05-17-2009 12:43 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
criss1

images/avatars/avatar-510.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: F.n.V

arachnid 3-4k PoP maybe ;]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by criss1: 05-17-2009 13:01.

05-17-2009 13:00 criss1 is offline Search for Posts by criss1 Add criss1 to your Buddy List
znajde cie wszedzie

aaaa

05-18-2009 10:52 znajde cie wszedzie is offline Search for Posts by znajde cie wszedzie Add znajde cie wszedzie to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » arachnid amulet, g shorts of the rogue

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH