Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Unequipable. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Unequipable.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Arkady

Registration Date: 05-04-2007

Unequipable. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 6172

Problem description: Can't equip signet of misdemeanor (+5). I recently upgraded from +4 to +5 and now I can't equip it.

I meet all requirements either through other items. The equip button appears but when I click it, it does nothing. It just refreshes the page.
09-23-2007 08:05 Arkady is offline Search for Posts by Arkady Add Arkady to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does it give a - to anything? ie. appearance, knowledge etc.

09-23-2007 08:09 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Signet of Misdemeanour (+5) CLOSE

Ring (Only for males)
Effects: REPUTATION +10, APPEARANCE -1
Requirements: LEVEL: 34, STRENGTH: 13, APPEARANCE: 31
Selling price: 7 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 94, Mana 250

it req 31 appearance u must have 31 and when u equip it u have 30 and item is unequip Smile

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
09-23-2007 08:17 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Arkady

Registration Date: 05-04-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Arkady

Oh, I see. Thanks. Closed. Forgot about the minus.
09-23-2007 17:44 Arkady is offline Search for Posts by Arkady Add Arkady to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Unequipable.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH