Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I just want to say ... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I just want to say ...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
schwertische

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

I just want to say ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good bye Smile

oh and gameadmin, the Deadly Cap (+3) which has been sold for about 23 soulstones wasn't a organised push. It was just me.
05-10-2009 10:08 schwertische is offline Search for Posts by schwertische Add schwertische to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

RE: I just want to say ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Schwertzy, good having you in the team - take care of yourself in the RL, and if you come back as another character - let us know - we will always have a place reserved for you. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-10-2009 10:24 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awww goodbye Schwert, we're gonna miss you Frown Its been a great pleasure, and as C says, if you miss us and wanna make that perfect new character then please do someday, cause we'd be glad to have you back Smile

LMAO That's more SS than I've ever seen in one place... Shocked

05-10-2009 10:30 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awww, that's sad Frown

Remember if you'll ever want to come back you'll always be welcome in Source Wink

And yeah, what a nice goodbye present for the owner of that cap Wink a nice permanent ban for push Big Grin

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-10-2009 11:10 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Goodbye Schwert, another good player is leaving :-(

05-10-2009 11:55 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Ya thanks for getting my clan mate banned...well thought out plan with that bid Mad

05-14-2009 07:50 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
Ya thanks for getting my clan mate banned...well thought out plan with that bid Mad

Why wasn't it reported?? After all the fuss we've had in the past with people not reporting legitimate high-priced auctions the most obviously overpriced bid ever goes unreported...

05-14-2009 08:27 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Hespera
Lord

Probably a few reasons why. 1) English is not their first language and is apparent when trying to communicate with them. They likely don't understand what they need to do/say in order to fix this although I've sent an ingame message (they likely won't get because of the ban) .2)We just did a square swap with silvestro and they have not really been very active during the last few days. Apparently even to return the squares was difficult due to their lack of being online. Last online over 18 hours ago. Under normal circumstances they don't always log on daily.

Why does someone who is quitting the game go out of their way to jeopardize another player? I think it was a crap thing to do.

*Edit: sorry that was supposed to be a pm to Kaleesin, I don't want to hijack the thread. Anyone wanting to discuss with me can do via pm or in game.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 05-14-2009 09:05.

05-14-2009 08:38 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

they got a perm ban for it :S

silvestro
05-15-2009 08:22 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

I messaged Szeszej about it and the problem is that silvestro didn't report it, that's why he got banned.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-15-2009 09:36 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

oh... is thr no way tht he cud just get a 7 day ban or somethng? admitedly he was stupid for not reporting but a perma ban is a little extreme...

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-15-2009 10:25 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

How long was there between the auction ending and the ban ? And was he properly active during that time ?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-15-2009 14:17 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

As far as I know very limited access and 4 days from end of auction to the ban... When it came time to swap squares back he wasn't responding and this was right around the same time as auction end. He did manage to log on to rejoin the clan but went inactive right away. I'm not sure how the banning process works but is there a message sent to the players registered email to explain what's happened? I really do wonder if they understand what the reporting means or how to do it properly. Their English is not the greatest.

05-16-2009 06:33 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
silvestro

Registration Date: 01-07-2008

hi it me silvestro ..sory for my english ,becouse i`m a polish player ...
my ban it is a joke from other player who end game ..he write on forum it...

im a driver from monday to friday i work and play from my cell phone ..all message i delete before i read them ...i don`t know that my auction is wrong ...becouse i do not report it to operator game..now i`m back home and may write from my computer.

05-16-2009 16:28 silvestro is offline Search for Posts by silvestro Add silvestro to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

If anything, its definately a push, but not a pull.

so i dont see why silvestro is banned, but its understandable why schwert may be punished.

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

05-16-2009 16:36 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I just want to say ...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH