Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Diamond Neckerchief of Concentration & Good Titanium Chain » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Diamond Neckerchief of Concentration & Good Titanium Chain
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
vidugaria

Registration Date: 03-04-2009

Diamond Neckerchief of Concentration & Good Titanium Chain Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Diamond Neckerchief of Concentration
Amulet (Only for females)
Effects: CHARISMA +10, APPEARANCE +8, INTELLIGENCE +4, KNOWLEDGE +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 51, APPEARANCE: 10, INTELLIGENCE: 15
Selling price: 10 250 Lgo
mp=bn=6k

Good Titanium Chain
Amulet
Effects: CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION +5, STRENGTH +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 53, APPEARANCE: 23
Selling price: 11 250 Lgo
mp=bn=1,6k

Nick in game:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by vidugaria: 05-10-2009 17:45.

05-10-2009 11:38 vidugaria is offline Search for Posts by vidugaria Add vidugaria to your Buddy List
vidugaria

Thread Starter Thread Started by vidugaria
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile

Nick in game:

05-10-2009 15:20 vidugaria is offline Search for Posts by vidugaria Add vidugaria to your Buddy List
vidugaria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

Nick in game:

05-10-2009 21:45 vidugaria is offline Search for Posts by vidugaria Add vidugaria to your Buddy List
vidugaria

Cool

Nick in game:

05-11-2009 09:35 vidugaria is offline Search for Posts by vidugaria Add vidugaria to your Buddy List
vidugaria

Smile Big Grin

Nick in game:

05-11-2009 17:25 vidugaria is offline Search for Posts by vidugaria Add vidugaria to your Buddy List
vidugaria

Frown

Nick in game:

05-11-2009 23:34 vidugaria is offline Search for Posts by vidugaria Add vidugaria to your Buddy List
vidugaria

Happy

Nick in game:

05-12-2009 08:25 vidugaria is offline Search for Posts by vidugaria Add vidugaria to your Buddy List
vidugaria

Roll Eyes

Nick in game:

05-12-2009 17:54 vidugaria is offline Search for Posts by vidugaria Add vidugaria to your Buddy List
vidugaria

Tongue

Nick in game:

05-13-2009 08:54 vidugaria is offline Search for Posts by vidugaria Add vidugaria to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Jewellery » Diamond Neckerchief of Concentration & Good Titanium Chain

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH