Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Anywhere in Wales » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anywhere in Wales
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Anywhere in Wales Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wondering if anyone from Wales plays, I live in middle of Lampeter/Tregaron (near Aberwystwyth and Carmarthen)

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-10-2009 23:34 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anglesey . . . . Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-11-2009 00:41 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tyddewi for a few months of each year Tongue

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

05-11-2009 07:38 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
joe45

Registration Date: 06-14-2009

Cardiff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i live in cardiff and if anyone lives in cardiff shuld know this place and in cardiff i live in pentwyn

06-15-2009 23:33 joe45 is offline Search for Posts by joe45 Add joe45 to your Buddy List
deathfromabove1

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: no clan

i live just dwn the road from joe45 i live in pentwyn too
06-21-2009 17:59 deathfromabove1 is offline Search for Posts by deathfromabove1 Add deathfromabove1 to your Buddy List
RobbiePattenx

Registration Date: 12-25-2010
Clan: D.B

cardiff Smile

01-02-2011 15:12 RobbiePattenx is offline Search for Posts by RobbiePattenx Add RobbiePattenx to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

cardiff for the next 5-6months while i (hopefully) finish my last year of my degree

01-10-2011 15:34 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Nookzaful

Registration Date: 04-14-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pembrokeshire for me Big Grin
04-14-2013 23:53 Nookzaful is offline Search for Posts by Nookzaful Add Nookzaful to your Buddy List
sosolidliam

Registration Date: 02-24-2011
Clan: WJS

I live in Hereford just outside Wales. Near Aber though.

06-08-2013 12:43 sosolidliam is offline Search for Posts by sosolidliam Add sosolidliam to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sosolidliam
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Anywhere in Wales

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH