Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » weird » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page weird
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alphonse
unregistered
weird Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i had
Good Cap of Adrenaline (+5) UNEQUIP

Good Elvish Cape UNEQUIP

Good Bracelet of Accuracy UNEQUIP

Good Shorts of Shadow Hunter UNEQUIP

Knife of Suicide (+5) UNEQUIP

Knife of Suicide (+5) UNEQUIP
wit good tie an ring both of acuracy i un equiped them now i dont have a nuf apperaance but i was wearing them like 10 seconds ago
09-26-2007 23:20
alphonse
unregistered
RE: weird Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorted sorry about that i just down graded the stuff so now am crapper but does any 1 no why that happend
09-26-2007 23:24
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they give u app to wear them ...

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
09-26-2007 23:32 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » weird

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH