Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Non-english PM » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Non-english PM
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Non-english PM Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I get german language PM from Szeszej:

quote:
Message from Szeszej, on 03-04-2007 22:36
Warning

Du hast eine Verwarnung von Szeszej erhalten.
Grund:
Other (Non-English PM)

Dein Board-Team

why he write to me in german without after effects?
Are admin over rules?

I think he have to give warn to himself...

In message is nothing write about warn bot or something like this... message in german from admin....

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 03-04-2007 23:04.

03-04-2007 23:02 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It IS a warning bot and it will be translated ASAP.

03-04-2007 23:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrGreenthumb
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't get any message about this bot, msg from you to me.... and that brakeing a rules...

maybe you add to rules: "Admin can do everything whithout after effects"

Edit to jasszczur post:
no, this topic is not about my warn,
this is about warn for "god" who broke rules...

PS. polish admin on UK board write in german? paradox...

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 03-04-2007 23:16.

03-04-2007 23:05 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
jasszczur

images/avatars/avatar-20.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

lol. don't tell me you took all the effort to create a warning bot... lmaoTongue
btw greenthumb remember that you cannot correct 'gods'. they are the rules on the forum and you (unfortunately) can't do anything about this. you can only pray to themWink or complain without effectWink
03-04-2007 23:14 jasszczur is offline Search for Posts by jasszczur Add jasszczur to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Clan: Overlords

It's a bot that automatically sends PMs with warnings, not one that punishes for non-English messages.

As I stated here it will be translated as soon as possible and regulations of this forum.

Thread closed to prevent any needless discussion.

03-04-2007 23:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

note:
Warrnings module for this forum is only in german. It isn't implemented in basic code of BB forum

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-05-2007 08:48 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Non-english PM

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH