Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » A Short Poem of Spam » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Short Poem of Spam 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

A Short Poem of Spam Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd like to dedicate this to all the spammers on the forum, and the pointless threads they create:

Look at how this fight went
Is this item any good?
Great find on quest
How do i spy someone?
This item any good either?
Killed in one round
Not able to upgrade building :-(
I found another good item
Guys, check out this fight
How do i spy someone again?
This TV show rocks

For all you spammerific people out there on the forums, and one in particular ;-)
05-12-2009 18:12 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hahaha, best poem ever?

[SPAM]you know what is good...[/SPAM]
05-12-2009 18:20 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

brilliant nou, perfectly outlines our 3 newest members, more spam threads + necro posting than the rest of us achieved in god knows how long Tongue
though it gets somewhat irritating seeing certain board users get away with so much, e.g. being told to read the rules so they dont get a warn, 12 times i nthe space of a few hours, thats a fail
grr @ spammers
and i think they're dioing it for post count

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

05-12-2009 18:38 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

lmao ... love it Nou Wink

Talk about severe necro posting on some threads O_o definately just for post count .. although I dont see the point in that :S its not a race O_o

Registration Date: 05-05-2009

^
O_O nuff said lol
05-12-2009 20:08 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Sanguine]

Agreed, nice poem, hope it doesn't last for many more verses.....
05-12-2009 20:22 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » A Short Poem of Spam

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH