Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Potential Merge Strengthened Vest Of Master » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Potential Merge Strengthened Vest Of Master
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tuppence

Registration Date: 09-11-2008

Potential Merge Strengthened Vest Of Master Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello
I have a spare merge stone or 2 for a change and was considering merging either of the following:

Strengthened Vest Of Master +1
Defence: 31
Effects: defence +5, defence +78 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 24 (25), STRENGTH: 21 (22), AGILITY: 15, TOUGHNESS: 11
Selling price: 18 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 28, Mana 102

Field Vest of Guard +3
Defence: 33
Effects: REPUTATION +7, AGILITY +4, TOUGHNESS +14, defence +31, all weapons damage +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 42 (44), STRENGTH: 35 (36), AGILITY: 16
Selling price: 12 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 140, Mana 401

I cant find either having been auctioned before so would appreciate any indication as to whether they are worth the effort.

Thanks
05-13-2009 19:46 tuppence is offline Search for Posts by tuppence Add tuppence to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

doubt you will get a ms for either i wouldn't bother but they may merge into something good

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
05-14-2009 21:36 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Potential Merge Strengthened Vest Of Master

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH