Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » To Inherit the darkness... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page To Inherit the darkness...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Prince_Alden

images/avatars/avatar-100.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2007
Race in game: Absorber

To Inherit the darkness... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alden sat on the crumbling wall, idly turning the cigarette holder through his fingers as he watched the ensuing melee before him with no small amount of amusement. The cattle, they were simple creatures. Not for them were the grandiose visions of domination, nor did they (or perhaps could they) comprehend the complex machinations that one day, not so distant, would see Alden Lovechild sitting sovereign over this city. No. For the ruck and run of humanity, a trip to the brothel after drinking away their wages was the best it got. Unless of course they were killing and robbing each other. Which of course the proles were currently in the process of.

It started, as these things are wont to do, with a woman. Not just any woman either (at least to Alden's subjects) she was the daughter of the "Police" chief, though the man was more a ruffian with a sense of discipline. His daughter had begun to chafe under the autocratic domineering of her father and had taken residence as a working girl in Sacha's Salon, igniting her father's fury and sparking off a series of petty duels between the Police and Sacha's own band of "businessmen". Tonight, evidently, matters had come to a head.

Alden contemplated stepping in and restoring order for a moment, after all, the police were a valuable commodity and the income from the salon was a much needed resource. But then, watching the melee devolve into an unruly scrum of flailing limbs and fountaining blood was far too funny. He took a long breath on his cigarette and leant back, seemingly resting on thin air, and let his mind wander.

A white flash of pain, followed by a dull thud as he hit a brick wall, disrupted Alden from his reverie, and no sooner had he risen to his feet than he was flying through the air, skidding in a greasey smear across the shattered tarmac of the road. Teeth gritted and eyes misted with pain he gazed at the figure of his attacker.

A woman. Tall and slender her hair tumbling down her back in tight jet black curls, her piercing green eyes enhanced by the mask that covered the lower half of her face. she stood there like a statue, a long blade held in each hand. With lightning alacrity she assumed a fighting stance, daring Alden to launch an attack.

Alden grinned, the torn flesh of his back re-knitting itself as he willed the blood through his body. Whoever this lady was, tonight was her last...

10-02-2007 16:25 Prince_Alden is offline Search for Posts by Prince_Alden Add Prince_Alden to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Prince_Alden
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Like it Smile

keep it up. Big Grin

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

10-02-2007 18:47 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Prince_Alden

images/avatars/avatar-100.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by Prince_Alden
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alden rose lethargically from his rest. The wounds he'd sustained in the attack almost healed. even if his pride was still somewhat bruised. He sighed, stretching limbs that had grown stiff from the near comatose state the blood witch had beaten him into. She would suffer for that little stunt.

The sun had only been set for an hour, but already Alden's territory was awash with the (rather profitable) sin and vice that his subjects indulged in. From Sacha's the sounds of drinking, fighting and the unlovely coupling of the human filth rose to fill the night. If nothing else. The harlot's attack had given Alden's subjects a wake up call. Sadly, however, morale was down, and the oath's of fealty he had forced the people to swear were losing their weight among his followers. This would need to be rectified. With a grim smile Alden prepared himself for the night ahead.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The porcine form of Sacha glided through the clientelle of his little salon with a grace and elegance that belied his size. His smile was the smile of a gracious host his demeanour friendly and warm. Indeed. Sacha was blessed with a natural likeability that had served him well on his ascent through the ranks of the human caste. It was this though, that had made him such an attractive target for the overlord of the area.

Sacha shuddered as the memories of Alden's indoctrination swam, unbidden into his mind. Memories that brought back every unwlecome sensation, the sound of Alden's maniacal laughter, the feral glee in his "mentor's" eyes, and worst of all, the feel of the sorcerer's "instruments" as Sacha was opened up and remodelled from the inside out. He shook the thoughts away and carried on to his destination. There was to be a parlay between he and Gregor Heldon, the chief of police and though he lamented the necessity of the deal, he could ill afford the casualties among his staff. Nor could he afford for the ensuing war to decimate his master's resources. Sweat beaded upon his brow as he entered the private room and took his seat among those assembled at the round table before him.

"Gentleman. I apologize for the wait, I trust your needs have been well attended to in the mean time yes?" Sacha smiled. Genteel. Friendly. Open. These were his weapons.

"Zip it." Snapped Gregor through clenched teeth, his dull brown eyes betraying no hint of compromise. "I want my damned daughter"

"And your daughter you shall have my friend. But before we proceed with negotiations perhaps you would join me for a drink?"

"Shove your drinks. You got til the count of ten. 1..." Gregor grinned, his body posture oozing menace, the men he brought with him moving their hands to their holsters. Sacha sighed inwardly.

"Gregor my friend. Please. There need not be any hostility between us. I shall have your daughter brought up now.." Sacha nodded to the guards. and within moments a beautiful young woman was ushered into the room.

"Ruby! Get over here NOW!" Snarled Gregor the sheen on his yellowed and cracked teeth shone under the lamplight.

"Daddy I...." Ruby began, before staggering a couple of steps and throwing up on the floor. Bile rose in Sacha's throat as realized that the stunningly beautiful daughter of the Police chief, had been jacking up. Gregor roared aiming his shotgun at Sacha, then an inhuman scream of agony tore through the night.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Greetings Worthies!" Screamed Alden as burst through the doors of the salon with super human swiftness. "As you can see rumours of my demise have been greatly exagerated!!!"

Alden laughed hysterically as with a gesture the three men closest to him were born aloft, screams turning into animalistic howls and squeels as Alden's magic painfully tore the blood from their every orifice.

The shock of what they were seeing lasted for only a moment before the clientelle took arms or flight. Alden grinned, his long black cloak billowing in the currents of power that surrounded him.

"Sorry loves. But I'm on the door tonight" he reached into his bag pulling out a dessicated sharks fin and stuffing it into his mouth. The power imbued into the meat flowed through him as pounced on the nearest human, severing her head in one swipe of his blade. He paused long enough to run his tongue through the sweet red liquid before his gun was in hand and another four of the customers had fallen. Their screams were as music to him as he waded through the gore, with blade and bullet he cut a blood swathe through the human filth. Until, with great sadness, he realized that everyone was either dead or well on their to some place else. He sighed and began inspecting the bodies.

"well you're not dead fatty. so either, you're being very lazy" Pouted Alden "Or... You're hiding"

Alden grinned and made his way to the V.I.P. room.

10-08-2007 15:49 Prince_Alden is offline Search for Posts by Prince_Alden Add Prince_Alden to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Prince_Alden
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » To Inherit the darkness...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH