Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Few questions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Few questions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Few questions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I couldn't find them in tutorial so I will use forum to ask them.

1)What is maximal level in this game?

2)What is minimal % to hit?
10-03-2007 11:46 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Nemesis

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: [.DB.]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1) 100lvl - 12527829 points needs
2) 10%

10-03-2007 13:15 Nemesis is offline Search for Posts by Nemesis Add Nemesis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nemesis
2) 10%

I believe that with the first answer you're wrong, the maximum lvl hasn't been reached yet.

10-03-2007 15:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Nemesis

Clan: [.DB.]

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
quote:
Originally posted by Nemesis
2) 10%

I believe that with the first answer you're wrong, the maximum lvl hasn't been reached yet.

i know that the maximum lvl hasn't been reached, but on polish forum is table, and there maximum lvl is 100

10-03-2007 20:28 Nemesis is offline Search for Posts by Nemesis Add Nemesis to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

cus noone have time to make it indefinitely?

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 10-03-2007 21:05.

10-03-2007 21:04 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Few questions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH