Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » Mercenary for Clans !! Top 25!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mercenary for Clans !! Top 25!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
myzlo

Registration Date: 02-21-2009
Clan: FnV

Mercenary for Clans !! Top 25!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll help clans in sieges. 1000 PoP per siege.

1× 103 - 104 Good Demonic Knife of Skill
3×82 - 94 Good Thunderfirst of Power

My eq:

Good Cap of Adrenaline UNEQUIP
Plate Mail of Death Sower UNEQUIP
Good Ruby Neckerchief of Levitation UNEQUIP
Good Ring of Youth UNEQUIP
Good Bracelet of Levitation UNEQUIP
Good Shorts of Night UNEQUIP
Good Demonic Knife of Skill UNEQUIP
Good Thunderfist of Power UNEQUIP

I HAVE VANGEFUL SET !!

Write only in game. Nick: MyZLoo

In msg send link to the siege.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=76ce837982

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by myzlo: 06-09-2009 14:06.

05-17-2009 20:29 myzlo is offline Search for Posts by myzlo Add myzlo to your Buddy List
myzlo

Registration Date: 02-21-2009
Clan: FnV

Thread Starter Thread Started by myzlo
RE: Mercenary for Clans !! Top 25!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
06-09-2009 14:06 myzlo is offline Search for Posts by myzlo Add myzlo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » Mercenary for Clans !! Top 25!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH