Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS NUZZA; gormo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NUZZA; gormo 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

NUZZA; gormo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 26549
Login NUZZA
Character NUZZA

ID 22993
Login Agresiel
Character Agresiel

pushing with stones

20 days ban

05-18-2009 22:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

RE: NUZZA; gormo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

excuse me we are all housmates and have reported this with each charechter,and so has nuzza and gormo (at least i asked them too) i can arrange a web cam if you would like to see them all

plz reinstate my account

i have pushed with no-one on this game i am against pushing completely

me (tom leatherbarrow)
nuzza (scott rumble)
gormo (craig gorman)
ph30n1x (evan morison)
lady death (scotts gf jzenna)

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 05-18-2009 22:57.

05-18-2009 22:52 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You seem to have banned aggy and nuzza and not gormo . . . When the title has nothing to do with aggy . . .

i have also spoken to atleast 2 of them on msn

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 05-18-2009 23:01.

05-18-2009 22:59 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Agresiel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here is the confirmation e-mail

[R101] [ID 22993] Playing from the same computer/ip

Reporting person: Id 22993, login: Agresiel, char: Agresiel, IP
------------------------------------------------

- Agresiel Agresiel ; nuzza nuzza ; gormo gormo

------------------------------------------------
NOTES / OTHER:
me (agresiel) is living with my cuz (nuzza) and our housemate gormo (gormo) in australia so we will be useing the same ip alot

E-mail:
Alt E-mail:
Send date: 2009-03-07 13:18:52

this ban is totally unfounded and not fair i reported that weeks ago and it has cost me my expo and account which is totally not fair, i followed your terms and conditions and i attract new players for you and you ban me ????

EDIT: as for pushing with stones i certianly wouldnt give my stones away i work too hard for em, and gormo and nuzza are completely different setups one is melee one is ranged and both are broke so who is pushing/pulling i dont understand

RULES AND REGULATIONS

VIII. It is prohibited to create multi-accounts.
Multi-account is usage of more than one account by one user on the same Bloodwars server.
Sufficient reason of accusation of multi-account is the usage of more than one account from the same IP number or the same computer on the same Bloodwars server.
Logging from one computer is identified by the administrator with system identification devices and user's computer on the grounds of data sent in http headers to BloodWars server and session data.
( THIS I DIDNT DO I CAN GIVE YOU A LIVE FEED OF ALL INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED, HELL QUESTION THEM ON BW SO YOU KNOW THEY ARE NOT STOOGES)

VIIIa. In case of wish to play of more than one person from one IP address on the same server all persons are obliged to report that fact to the operator of the server or, in case of impossibility of the former, to administrator immediately after creating a character. Report may be made by one person, but it has to contain logins of all persons using the same IP address that reporting person is aware of.
(DONE AND DONE AS PROVEN ABOVE WITH A COPY OF MY CONFIRMATION E-MAIL)

VIIIb. In case of non-fulfilment of duty, the administration or the operator is entitled to block ALL accounts using one IP address on the same server
(WE FUFILED OUR DUTY AS USUAL U DIDNT FUFIL YOURS)

VIIIc. Reporting multi-account does not mean possibility of breaking point IX.
IX. Push and pull actions are prohibited.
(OK FAIR POINT SO LETS LOOK AT PUSH PULL AND SEE IF THIS IS AN ISSUE)

Push/pull - is:
a. notorious transfer of items or points from one account to another resulting in abnormal progress of the character,
(NO ITEMS HAVE BEEN TRANSFERED TO MY KNOWLEDGE, AND THIS ISNT EVEN POSSIBLE ON OUR SERVER AS ITS AUCTIONED SO ANYONE CAN BUY ITEMS, AS FOR POINTS HOW EXACTLY DO U TRANSFER POINTS, AGAIN MUST BE NECROPILIS)

b. attacking one's own characters and manipulating with fight results,
(DISPITE EVERYONE ON THE SERVER DOING THIS ONE IN ANTICIPATION OF EXPOS/SEIGES, I DO NOT AND COULD NOT EVEN IF I WANTED AS WE ARE IN THE SAME CLAN)

c. manipulating with trade transaction results.
(COVERED ABOVE, IN POINT A.)

d. Push – situation defined in subsections from a to c when a party that benefits is a player higher in ranking .
( THIS COULD BE MEANT THAT PEOPLE GIVING ADVICE WHEN THEY ARE HIGHER IN THE RANKS IS THAT A PUSH COZ IF IT IS U BETTER BAN EVERY CLAN THAT HELPS LOWER PLAYERS, NOT NO MENTION CLAN ARMOURY, BUT IN RESPECT TO HOW I BELIEVE ITS INTENDED,(BUT POORLY WORDED) I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT

e. Pull - situation defined in subsections from a to c when a party that benefits is a player lower in ranking .
(HOW EXACTLY CAN THEY HELP ME ????? I URGE YOU TO GIVE EVIDENCE ON THAT ONE

X. It is prohibited for one person to join several characters to one siege.
(I DONT KNOW THERE PASSWORDS, WE DO JOIN SEIGES TOGETHER BUT ONLY WHEN THEY ARE ONLINE AND CHOOSE TO JOIN OF THIER FREE WILL)

SO TO SUMERISE I HAVE NOT PUSHED, I HAVE NOT PULLED, I REPORTED MY ACTIONS AS OUT LINED IN YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YET I AM STILL BANNED???

WHY???

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 05-19-2009 00:05.

05-18-2009 23:07 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Agresiel

IV. User-financed accounts (called Premium)
If an account is financed by a user (Premium), the user only gains the rights to play advertise-free. The administration reserves the rights to grant special amenities for users of premium accounts their edition or suspension. The user is not entitled to any rights other than specified in RTA. User-financed accounts are subject to the same regulations and the same rights of BloodWars like free accounts. The user is not entitled to claim refunds except if the membership was terminated by BloodWars and the user did not violate Game Rules or RTA. Every violation of Game Rules, RTA or the law may result in ban or termination of account and the user is not entitled to claim refunds.

IM CLAIMING A REFUND / COMPENSATION

they are taken from your own rules and regs and YOU breached them

it states gormo/nuzza NOT ME

i already know what your gonna say ip ban, but dont make me search the user rules again for where it states you ban player id's

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 05-18-2009 23:53.

05-18-2009 23:49 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

If it is an ip ban why are the afore mentioned players playing off the same is not banned also ?

the banned players and player id's do not match the actual banned players or their id's so on what grounds have you banned aggy ? . . . . This is a strange ban and you havn't even been online to justify why . . .

you always seem to be online to ban people but not justify why . . .

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 05-18-2009 23:56.

05-18-2009 23:54 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

thread closed til szeszej reopens

05-19-2009 00:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Only these accounts have been banned as there was a constant sending of stones from one account to the other through auctions, it was one way only and the price payed exceeded the market value of the items.

Reason changed and ban shortened to 20 days

05-20-2009 12:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Agresiel

your wrong mate

my account agresiel 22993 is banned i have tryed to log in many times and its clearly states im banned yet i am neither gormo or nuzza nor is either of my id's thoses stated plz reinstate my account and refund my lost days premium

gormo can still log in i have seen him play, u have banned me and not him plz recheck

YOU CANT EVEN MAKE UP YOUR MIND WHAT THE OFFENCE IS, FIRST MULTI ACCOUNTS, SECOND NUZZA AND GORMO, THIRD PUSHING WITH STONES, YOUR EITHER EXTREMLY INEPT OR DRUNK, OR MORE LIKELY JOING DOTS WHERE THERE ISNT ANY

also i would like to know in what instances have we been pushing ??? the only thing that i have sold that he bought was a cape of the death sower and nothing else, this went for a normal price and i didnt even know he was bidding on it till he told me he just bought something

let me ask this question, are we not to by other peoples items that are on the same ip? if not how would we possibly know what is mine and what is his ???

pluss banning both accounts for 20 days is extreme considering the price of the cape of deatgh sower was like 1ss 1hs and 2bs something like that, which is LESS than the max price

also, if someone is selling a item and the player on the same ip really really wants the item they are not allowed to bid on it if it is in a war and they go over the "market value"?? incase of being banned THIS IS MADDNESS

who decides what is market value on which items and every time a item breaks that market value will the buyer be banned..........pobbably not, so why vicimise me just coz we play on the same ip

let me tell you it would be easyer to organise stones given to me from a higher player through msn, why would i be stupid enough to do it through my ip with my cuz when we have clearly reported us on the same ip

ur useing those reports from the same ip as a platform from which u are banning us. why? just so u can feel better?, maybe so u can justify your paycheck, the whole thing stinks

i demand full and frank reasons, instances and auctions and prices coz i severly doubt that they are over priced nor diliberate

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 05-20-2009 14:25.

05-20-2009 14:01 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
nuzza

Registration Date: 12-12-2008

mate are u serious i mean really, come on..... check the closed auctions that was under wat other people have paid for the same item????? check all our stones we hardley have any becaue of upgrades,merges,auctions and tatoos why would we do that im actually stilll wearing that cape right now check it, its clearly not push just addmit your wrong.
05-20-2009 15:14 nuzza is offline Search for Posts by nuzza Add nuzza to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS NUZZA; gormo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH