Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Clan Siege. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Siege.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
RavenBirdie

Registration Date: 10-08-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: -BC-

Clan Siege. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID in game : 7537

Problem description : I'm meant to be joining a clan siege, but it doesn't appear on my "Prepare an ambush" page. It did earlier today, and I'm sure that it isn't finished. Anyone else got this, and most importantly, how do I fix it?

Thanks, Raven x

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by RavenBirdie: 10-08-2007 14:31.

10-08-2007 14:24 RavenBirdie is offline Search for Posts by RavenBirdie Add RavenBirdie to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I called the siege off because I had to go to EoD to help them.

10-08-2007 15:01 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
RavenBirdie

Registration Date: 10-08-2007
Clan: -BC-

Thread Starter Thread Started by RavenBirdie
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah right. Well, I haven't half made myself look ditzy. Should have thought of that!

Raven x

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by RavenBirdie: 10-08-2007 15:23.

10-08-2007 15:22 RavenBirdie is offline Search for Posts by RavenBirdie Add RavenBirdie to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Closed

10-08-2007 16:07 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Clan Siege.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH