Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Logged out while attempting to spy? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Logged out while attempting to spy?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
msasa

Registration Date: 09-29-2007

Logged out while attempting to spy? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 6203

Problem description: it often happens that when I am spying I get logged out for safety reasons? I put the number of spy's then the level of info which is normally the 3rd option then click to send spys and am logged out? It becomes really annoying as it often consistently happens and other times it doesnt happen at all.

thanks for any help

musasa
10-12-2007 02:03 msasa is offline Search for Posts by msasa Add msasa to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Clear cookies.

If it don't help then change your explorer I recommend FF.
10-12-2007 07:40 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Logged out while attempting to spy?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH