Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » lazy hard hat of sun+3 worth plz » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lazy hard hat of sun+3 worth plz
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: L.I.G

lazy hard hat of sun+3 worth plz Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how much for lazy hard hat of sun +3
i looked in auction but it only had a cap which went for 1 ls and 5 or 6 blood?

u think put 2 bs on it or just leave it as normal bidding ?

regards.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by -PRICEYSID-: 05-24-2009 19:53.

05-24-2009 15:13 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could you post stats as well? People will have a better idea what they're evaluating.
Lazy of sun is good for merge, so 1ss+

05-24-2009 17:11 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm i dunno. perhaps more 1-2 MS?

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

05-24-2009 17:19 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Clan: L.I.G

Thread Starter Thread Started by -PRICEYSID-
re. lazy hardhat of sun +3 stats Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi m8 sorry that would help alot lol.

Lazy Hard hat of Sun (+3) CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 9
Effects: chance to hit of all weapons +2, AGILITY -6, TOUGHNESS +14, APPEARANCE +8, PERCEPTION +8, chance to hit with melee weapon -22
Requirements: LEVEL: 27 (2 , STRENGTH: 22 (23)
Selling price: 26 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 84, Mana 300

regards.
05-24-2009 19:55 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » lazy hard hat of sun+3 worth plz

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH