Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Bloody Kingdom » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bloody Kingdom 7 Votes - Average Rating: 7.437 Votes - Average Rating: 7.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

Bloody Kingdom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.:Bloody Kingdom:.

This is a time of murder and inferno...
They went through the dark, from the edge of the universe...
They carry death and destruction...
Mortals beware because they have no mercy...
They will kill, singing their songs ...
Screams of murder will be heard afar ...
They are warriors of The Bloody Kingdom!

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Scyanide: 01-27-2010 01:48.

05-25-2009 09:59 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

again? lol

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-26-2009 15:43 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

RinghamEnderol warning for spam

05-26-2009 18:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Why warning?

it was a geniun question about the recruitment of this clan... although i could have been more specific...

plz remove warning bcoz i genuinely dont think tht is fair!

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-26-2009 19:28 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by RinghamEnderol
Why warning?

it was a geniun question about the recruitment of this clan... although i could have been more specific...

it's only a warning get over it.

and scynaide how long will the clan be running for?

05-26-2009 20:40 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

to my knowlege (as a clan member) it is a permenant clan

05-26-2009 21:49 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Regulations of 'Recruitment' section:

4. You can 'up' your recruitment thread once every 7 days. Posts by your clan members are also considered as 'ups'

Warning for RinghamEnderol

05-26-2009 22:12 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scyanide

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
quote:
Originally posted by RinghamEnderol
Why warning?

it's only a warning get over it.

and scynaide how long will the clan be running for?

as Ringham said i think it may be permanent :-) it depends how long it will take me to find enough people to compete with other clans :-)

what is more i need someone who will look after it. Person needed should be able to be a leader because currently i dont have time to play. Someone who will be organizing teams for expos and clan armoury etc ...
05-27-2009 09:27 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

RE: Bloody Kingdom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looking for active and experienced players ... with 500 and more points to join main clan and with less to go to our academy which will be soon open :-)
06-08-2009 09:15 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Bloody Kingdom still looks for new members...

Active players with squares in zone 4 are welcome !!
01-27-2010 01:45 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

RE: Bloody Kingdom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
02-07-2010 05:29 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

still looking for new members
02-22-2010 21:28 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Bloody Kingdom

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH