Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Underworld story » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Underworld story 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Underworld story Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(Don't blame me. English is not my main language)

Every night Elisabeth made inspection in hers people slave colony.
Always it was quite but she knew that they could rebel anytime. Holding 7M people in 1 place was dangerous even for such experienced Vampire like her.

Some of them gathered and told many stories about History of mankind and Underworld.

-Father can you tell me why must we live as slaves?
-There was time when we ruled this world.
-Really? I can't imagine this thing.
-Yes it is true. There are many stories about collapse of human civilization.
-Can you tell me one?
-Yes. I will tell you story which my father told to me and him told his father.

Long time ago Humans ruled this world. We called it Earth. It was once green and peacefull planet.
Some of Humans always wanted to rule world. They thought of terrible disease that will kill every nation that will not accept their rule.
Things turned different when they used this terrible virus. Instead of killing people it turned them to terrible monsters that we call "mutants". Some of them can be found outside Underworld. You wonder probably why they don't enter inside city? Story will explain everything.
Mutants are horrible creatures. Most of them are mindless they only seek for blood. Human blood.
Some of them are smarter. They can control mindless mutants and give them orders.
The worst mutant possible is the one that use magics. The can call upon huge fire ball or freeze enemy slowly giving him much pain.
Mutants quickly outnumbered Humans. Instead of ruling Earth they were forced to defense.
Because humans had better intelligence and knowledge than mutants they thought about playing a God. They created creature described in legends like "White Dragon" "Phoenix" "Golem".
Advantage was once again on human side. Mutants were forced to defense. Monsters created by humans soon became they doom bringers.
Mutants knew that they couldn't fight with monsters but they know that they could control them. The only thing that they needed was nanites and mana. They knew that somewhere on earth is large deposit of it. Instead of blindly fighting lost war they pulled back and looked for this place.
Humans were to proud of them self so they decided to track mutants and destroy them once and for all from earth.
Mutants could sense where are nanites and mana hidden. They knew about human monsters that were chasing them so they had not much time. They started to dig inside earth. Unfortunately for them monsters found them sooner than they thought. Terrible fight began. Mutants defended strange pit.
Fight took place for 3 days. Few more days and things would be different.
Mutants found what they were looking for. Suddenly from pit blue ray merged.
Mages started to control human monsters and used them to fight against us.
Every human city was falling. Earth started to look like desert. We call it "Wastelands".
Only few cities left. Mutants already marched upon them to crush Human race. Suddenly Vampires came to aid us. No one knew that they exist until we saw them.
They had no other option. Mutant blood didn't lust their desire for blood. They needed Human blood.
They were 8 vampire races. 4 antique and 4 slavery.
Antique races were similar to slavery race but they could fight at day and night and slaves couldn't.
No one know true names of antique race because Slaves destroyed every proof of their existance they left only our memories.
Probably only few from antique race left. There is also other legend that one of them is hiding in that mysterious tower.
Back to story.
Each of antique Vampires hold enormous strength. They could easily slay hundreds of mutants and monsters. Slaves like Cultists Absorbers Beastmasters Thoughcasters were used as a cannon fodder.
They often used them as a bait to lure large numbers of mutants into a trap. They could always change Human into Vampire Slave so they didn't value their life. Humans were used as a holder of blood which they used to regain strength. Things changed to better later.
Vampire Slaves couldn't fight in day so antique race was forced to fight at day.
Since many of them died at day because they couldn't regenerate so fast as at night they decided to build new city called Underworld and move there every human and vampire.
Idea was simple. City was divided into 5 zones. Even if Mutants make large scale attack it would took them whole day to reach higher zones. At night there were almost invincible so this city was perfect defense for them.
It took them many years to finish this project. Almost 50% of entire population of antique Vampires died. They couldn't breed as fast as human. There was only 1-10 birth every aeon. They power drastically weaken. They were many rebellion. Vampire slaves couldn't fight with them even tho they lost so many in this project.
Time passed and mutants started to collect powerful artifact. They pass some nanites and mana to strengthen their equipment.
Time passed and even tho they finished Underworld antique race still was dieing on battelfield. They started to research nanites and mana.
After long study they build well of soul to strengthen equipment like mutants do. This wasn't all of their project. They study more they knew that they can use it for other things. Later they were able to merge equipment to recaive even more powerful one. They knew that they can do something much more stronger than increasing power of equipment.
Soon they installed something in Monarchy Tower in middle of city. They tested this device on Humans and Slaves. Humans lose all their life force when they came closer but slaves could stand in this field for longer but in the end they died. After many research they couldn't point this power at certain place so they decided to stop this research.
After long study they discovered that they can cast huge barrier around city and protect it fully from mutants.
Unfortunately mutants found leader among themself. Antique race knew that something bad was coming. Mutants attack were more accurate they lured them at day and killed.
Barrier wasn't ready and large numbers of mutants and monsters started to invade Underworld.
The only possible way was to hold them outside until barrier will be cast. At night things were easy because slaves could fight but at day many of antique vampires died.
Thinks looked bad. When everything seemed bad suddenly barrier appeared. Every one fall back to Underworld. Barrier was doing its job it held mutants and monster attack.
Everyone started to celebrate but they didn't knew that some of mutants and their leader went into city before barrier appeared.
Next day they attacked machine that was making this barrier. Fight began it took almost every day and every life of antique vampire. Few left and few were to injured to fight.
Night came. Slaves knew that they can't let antique vampires reach Monarchy Tower.
After short fight they managed to crush and salay almost every antique vampires. some tells that Lord of Darkness managed to reach Monarchy Tower and that he is recovering there till this day.
Humans were now slaves not blood bank. Vampire slaves destroyed every proof about existance of Antique Race. They didn't need Human blood to regain strength they could lust their desire using mutant blood.
Thanks to their protection we can live somehow normally. If any mutants pass barrier they can handle him.
There is also story about other city like this but let's save it for other day.
10-15-2007 15:26 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very nice Smile . I can see few mistakes but it doesn't matter. Everyone knows what is all about Smile .

Congratulations Big Grin . Do You have a talent of writing or something??

10-15-2007 21:55 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm game master of "Call of Cthulhu". It is role playing game based on mythology made by H.P. Lovecraft. Unfortunately it isn't english version.
From english books I read "Lord of The Rings" "Harry Potter" "Art of War".
Now I'm reading William King books(currently "Death Angel").
I'm not used to write stories in english so that is why some mistakes might occur.

Friends told me to try my strength and write some english stories on this forum.

This is only prologue of this story. I will write whole underworld history till this day.
I based my information on www.bloodwars.net page.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 10-15-2007 22:59.

10-15-2007 22:57 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Can't wait to read the whole story Smile .

10-15-2007 23:14 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Clan: COTU

RE: Underworld story Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glad to see your still documenting.... whats a good storyh without some history...

The pen is mighter than the sword but only if its a

Sharp Pen of Attack + 5 Smile Tongue

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

10-17-2007 19:15 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Really good Eli.. waiting for more.. Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-23-2007 18:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Clan: COTU

I'm waiting too Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come on rwake those muses up

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

10-23-2007 19:09 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth

2nd part of story almost finished.
I should post it on friday.
10-23-2007 20:14 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hunt0r

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: [-END-]

A brillent story. I think you have some great writing skill's. Cant wait untill you release the next part.

08-07-2008 16:32 Hunt0r is offline Search for Posts by Hunt0r Add Hunt0r to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Underworld story

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH