Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » good elastic kneckerchief » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page good elastic kneckerchief
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: L.I.G

good elastic kneckerchief Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whats a good elastic neckerhief worth plz guys?

Good Elastic Neckerchief CLOSE

Amulet (Only for females)
Effects: CHARISMA +9, APPEARANCE +10, BLOOD PTS -10 %, TOUGHNESS +3, LUCK +2, all weapons damage +2
Requirements: LEVEL: 58 (61), STRENGTH: 16, APPEARANCE: 25 (26), CHARISMA: 24 (25)
Selling price: 33 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 364, Mana 1542
05-28-2009 08:32 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HS-LS

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
05-28-2009 10:10 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
-PRICEYSID-

Registration Date: 12-20-2008
Clan: L.I.G

Thread Starter Thread Started by -PRICEYSID-
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hiya m8.

yh i was thinking in the region of that thanx for reply m8 Wink

kind regards.
05-28-2009 11:43 -PRICEYSID- is offline Search for Posts by -PRICEYSID- Add -PRICEYSID- to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » good elastic kneckerchief

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH