Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Church OF The Unholy - A Clan Leaders BLOG » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Church OF The Unholy - A Clan Leaders BLOG
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

Church OF The Unholy - A Clan Leaders BLOG Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My true name... that is not important and besides its a power over me that I am not willing to share. I sit here safe and secure in my sanctury bathed in the flickering light of what remains of technology following the fall of Homo Sapiens and the rise of Homo Nocturnis.

This so called computer helps me manage my terrority, brothels and armouries even the banged up old motor that is my taxi... I have instuted law and order, well lets say I havee a police station to control my slaves and herd them to the slaughter house...how I thirst for blood... it used to be red wine but I digress

So there I am a high ranking official in a religous order, which one no longer matters, and as I was promised all hell on earth erupts in the form of the final world war. Who started it, I don't know! All my research in the esoteric remanannts of the world wide web and goverments secure sites tell me nothing apart from the fact that a combination of chemical agents, biological agents and good old fashioned radiation had a greater impact than estimated.... the human race as it was died....that includes me!

So sat in my office and suicide bomber comes calling and whilst in the ante chambeer releease a viral agent just an hour or so before thee A bomb hits the city I then lived in.

Rushed to hospital praying to my deity to see me through the burgeoning boils and blisters caused by the viral ageent, secure in the knowledge that death means I would live happily in the everafter... I was a good and faithful memeber of the religion. Anyway 2 hours in, pumped full of Vancomyicin and 2/3 high on a morphine dripsome fucker detonates a nuke and the virus mutates and I die and it was not pleasant.. a more painful end you cannot imagine...although if you are reading this than your a thrice dammend Vampyr yourself... so go figure Smile

So I re-animate and no its not the promised paradise... I have half a fucking hospital on top of me, a raging thirst...for what ???? and my left arm is smouldering in the sunlight

Well needless to say a few weeks later I figure it out and realise that I am a blood sucking vamp who needs to organnise to survive... Hey I am in the same boat as eveeryone else I thought but it seems that in Poland there had already been experimmennts on Vampire Soldiers and it seems I lay dead for months before the change.

So weak and with no resources I build slowly and fight dearly to hold on to my gains. I build this sweet little preserve and all goes well until I am ousted by a clan and they take my hard won real estate.

I mean if things are not bad enough without, zombies, dragons, werewolves, chimera and all the other mutant monstosities that evolved over the last century... these fuckers, my own kind' are hunting me to extinction.

Join a clan, I must join a clan its my only hope, but who would take me weak as I am. Thankfully I was takken in and mentored by the Realm Of Death but lost faith and went to ground and slept these past 6 months.

Well I am back and its time to start the Church again but this time its not Holy... as some benighted idiot said , "Gather unto me the Children"... good advice so I have started my own church and we the fledglings will grow and prosper and theen come and gut all you other Clans out there, but that is some time off...

Anyway Clan Vengance havee come a knocking, not a social call more in the nature of a Raid... still I am a pope now, time to sign of and I will bore you with another Blog soon.

Its not Bridget Jones or Dr Johnson but it's my story so off to say hello to my guests and its slay or be slayed.... l

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PapacyOFEvil: 10-17-2007 19:04.

10-17-2007 18:53 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glad to see your back in Underworld after 6 months sleep.
10-17-2007 19:24 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

Thread Starter Thread Started by PapacyOFEvil
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah well look at you ranked 4 now... thats some going and Death12 at 9 and with a new name... sleep is costly Big Grin

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

10-17-2007 19:35 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Great story, and as i have said, glad to see your back Smile

Let me know if you need a hand with your clan etc. Smile

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

10-17-2007 19:48 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Church OF The Unholy - A Clan Leaders BLOG

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH