Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Story Of Lightknight » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Story Of Lightknight
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Sanguine

Tongue! The Story Of Lightknight Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since Everyone Is Making Stories Ere Is How Lightknight Became

LIGHTKNIGHT- The Story

CHAPTER 1 - Becoming

LightKnight Was Not Always The Name Of My Vampire. Tbh At The Beginning I Wasn't A Vampire At All, Read My Story To Find Out How, Why And When I Became A Blood Thirsty Vampire.
It All Started On A Brezeey Afternoon On The 23rd January 1901 It Was The Day After The Great Queen Victoria's Death. Mourning Swept Over The Country It Wasn't A Joyfull Ocassion, Paper's Swept The Streets Of Pontefract With The News.
I Sat There On A Bench Waiting For The Love Of My Life Juliet. I Started Getting Restless As Time Went By, Minute By Minute Because When Waiting For Juliet Every Minute Felt Like A Hour Finally I Saw In The Distance Her Blonde Wavy Hair And Her Sleek Figure She Was So Special To Me, I Ran Over At Full Speed To Greet Her. When I Arrived in Front Of Her She Smiled At Me, We Exchanged Kisses And Walked Over To The Barn To Collect My Horse Called Sheeba A Black Stallion, I Had Been Riding From The Age Of 6 As I Wanted To Be A Knight For The Queen And Serve My Country As Any Young Man Did But At The Age Of Fifteen I Wasnt Allowed i Had To wait One More Year Before I Was Legal To Join, Juliet And I Mounted The Horse And Set Off Into The Distance.
We Arrived At A Field Were We Sat And Talked About What We Had Done Over The Week. We Did This Every Sunday Afternoon, We Talked Into The Evening As The Sky Began To Darken, Bright Stars Above Us, We Layed Down And Watched Them For A Hour Or Two Before Getting To Our Feets And Mounted The Horse for The LAst Time Together. As I Rode Off With Juliet On The Back We Was Suddenly Stopped By Two Black Figures Who Stood In The Middle Of The Path Way And Waved Us Over To The Side,
"What Do You Want" I Shouted
One Of The Figures Shouted "We Are Passer-By We Need Directions" I Waved Them Over With The Kindness I Was Blessed With. Suddenly I Got Smacked To The Back Of My Head With A Lump Of Wood Startled And Confused I Shouted To Juliet "JULIET WERE ARE YOU" All I Could Hear Was Muffled Screams Suddenly I Saw The Black Figure Again.
"Do You Want To See Your Love" By This Time He Crouched Down In Front Of Me Holding me To The Floor, His Grasped Was Strong "Yes Please" He Hushered Over One Of His Friends There Was Now Four Of Them. They Threw Juliet Down To The Floor And One Of The Dark Hooded Figures Knelt Down And Bit Into Her Neck "Juliet!!" i Shouted, All I Could Hear Was The Deafening Screams And Crys I Begged With The Figure To Let Her Go and Take Me " No" He Laughed "We Are Killing You Both", He Made Me Watch Her Die. Then Suddenly bit Into My Neck The Pain Was Terrible. After He Finished He Walked Away Sniggering With The Rest Of Them, I Started Falling Into Asleep When A Young Women Tapped Me On Forehead And Said "Bite Into My Arm And Drink The Blood And You Will Survive" Without realising What I Was Doing i Drank It, It Tasted Like Cinnamon. Later I Awoke At The Sun Light Pain Hammering Through my Body I Slowly Crawled Into A Near Barn, My Skin Burning Part Blackened By The Rays Of The Sun And Fell Asleep.
I Was Later Awoken By The Owls Hooting At A Near By Tree, I Thought It Was All A Dream But When I Wiped My Mouth Blood Stained My Arm, Its Was Real I Started To Sob As I Saw Juliets Body Laying limp In The Distance.
I Stumbled Home And Went Into The Libarary And Pulled Several books Out To Study About What Had Happened. I Read Through Each Book Carefully And Understood What Had Happened A Vampire Had DOne This And Now I Am A Vampire. That Is When I Decided On A Name My Name Was Going To Be The Lightknight.

Hope You Enjoyed That There Wil Be More Chapters If Anyone Wants More Smile

05-29-2009 02:29 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good to see new players posting in other parts of the board Smile

Nice effort, but you could have easily turned that story into something alot longer with more detail so I'd recommend spending a little more time on next part, like I said nice effort Smile

EDIT: same thought crossed my mind, your SHIFT key must be burnt out Wink

05-29-2009 03:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What Arty said, just one more thing. Try not to use the capital letter in each word. You might think it's cool, but it isn't. It makes the text very hard to read.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-29-2009 08:19 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Clan: Sanguine

Thread Starter Thread Started by LightKnight

Ok thanks taking your advice and now working on chapter 2 Smile

05-29-2009 08:27 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Story Of Lightknight

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH