Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » my borthers problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page my borthers problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alphonse
unregistered
my borthers problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You cannot accept this application, because the player has to finish siege

he said that comes up when trying to acept applys for clan but he isnt in a seige so not many people can join the clan cus of that problem he wauld like to no why that happens
10-18-2007 18:08
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That message appears when the player who wants to join the clan is currently sieging somebody...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-18-2007 19:16 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
alphonse
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he said thank u
10-18-2007 19:40
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

*HINT*--->*****BECAUSE THE PLAYER*****<---*HINT*

Next time read carefully, and make your brother join forums otherwise it looks like suspicious, just like AL_capone and Frank_Capone.

Closed

10-18-2007 20:09 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » my borthers problem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH