Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » non-english message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page non-english message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cat

Registration Date: 03-19-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: EoD

Frown non-english message Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

message send date :- 2007-10-20 13:39:16

message from DarkSide_DnB [censored]
Please do not quote the message next time - Szeszej
10-20-2007 15:03 cat is offline Search for Posts by cat Add cat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please provide the id of the message

10-20-2007 15:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
cat

Thread Starter Thread Started by cat
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

//// DarkSide_DnB 2007-10-20 13:39:16
10-20-2007 15:49 cat is offline Search for Posts by cat Add cat to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

The id is where on your browser bar it says like 'http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=view&mid=2020404&type=1' it is the '2020404' bit that he wants to look at so he can see the message properly

10-20-2007 16:29 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
cat

my id is 5455, hope it what you were looking for ?
10-20-2007 19:55 cat is offline Search for Posts by cat Add cat to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

No, they need message ID Tongue .

Click on "Messages", then this message that You want to report and copy here URL of this message...

Only that

10-20-2007 20:19 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
cat

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i've kept DarkSide's message in saved but there is no URL of this message so i did copy & paste.
10-20-2007 22:52 cat is offline Search for Posts by cat Add cat to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Take the URL out of the browser address bar, that should contain the message ID number.

10-20-2007 23:07 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Kermit

images/avatars/avatar-396.gif

Registration Date: 04-23-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: .F.n.V.

wait Tongue I made for him video tutorial maybe it help if not pls somebody kill me Frown

10-20-2007 23:14 Kermit is offline Search for Posts by Kermit Add Kermit to your Buddy List
cat

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think i've found the Link :-

http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&...=2017334&type=2

please let me know if it the correct link.
10-20-2007 23:15 cat is offline Search for Posts by cat Add cat to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Yep, the message ID should be the 2017334 part of the URL

10-20-2007 23:23 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

3 days for non-Eng;ish msg and abusive language.

10-21-2007 10:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » non-english message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH