Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » recent events » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page recent events
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

recent events Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it has come to my attention that people playing this game belive that i am

nuzza
ph30n1x
gormo

whoever

i want to make it known that this is not the case and i challange anyone to speak/msn/cam anything you want, to these individual players, ask them any questions you want, to prove they have working knowledge of the game

ask a tech head to check the ip adresses and see that ph30n1x lives at a different address but sometimes plays from our address

i really dont wanna hear anymore acusations if you dont believe it then ill f***n prove it with watever means you want.

so plz dont brandish around pathetic acusations that you cant back up, esspecially when i am willing to go to the extent to prove my inocence when im not even guilty

thank you

(ps, this came to my attention when ph30nix just told me that people from v13, heldeamon or natedogg, are saying i am him and he is me well pm me and ill share my msn and silence your silly accusations)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 05-30-2009 10:24.

05-30-2009 10:22 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » recent events

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH