Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Moving Sector/Zone » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Moving Sector/Zone
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nate

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Question Moving Sector/Zone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wondering if this is possible, as there are only two other people in my zone and one of them is weaker.
03-06-2007 13:40 Nate is offline Search for Posts by Nate Add Nate to your Buddy List
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sure, just do a siege on empty place. I would suggest somewhere near 5/1/1 right now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Malester: 03-06-2007 13:42.

03-06-2007 13:41 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sieges on empty squares are immidiate and you take over new place automatically.

03-06-2007 13:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Nate

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nate

Ok, thanks for the help Smile Closest person Equal is at 4/98/12, i'm at 4/97/3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nate: 03-06-2007 14:30.

03-06-2007 13:48 Nate is offline Search for Posts by Nate Add Nate to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Sector overseer (none) ADDRESS eg.4/98/12

Is an address of the closest person in the 4th zone.

When You click on the Vamipre name the "Vampire profile" shall open and there you will see f.eg:

RACE BEASTMASTER
SEX Male
ADDRESS 5 / 1632 / 8... etc.

Thank You.
03-06-2007 22:28 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Moving to an empty square destroys all your buildings in your previous square so it's better to move into another square in the beggining of the game.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

03-07-2007 10:03 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Moving Sector/Zone

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH