Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Warning off Artoir » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Warning off Artoir 5 Votes - Average Rating: 4.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
arania

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Warning off Artoir Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I received a warning from fArtoir with regards to my blood bank topic....

I thought we could discuss anything we wanted in off topic, even if it has been discussed before!!!!!

Artoir, kindly shove your warning where the sun doesn't shine.... (your life)... Smile

06-02-2009 02:20 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Complaints that may be made here:
1. offensive / insulting messages in the game or reallife threats.
2. profile breaking regulations (offensive language, text size, image etc.)
3. nick breaking regulations

If you have an issue with any warnings recieved, feel free to raise that issue with a Supermoderator (Scillage)

06-02-2009 02:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Warning off Artoir

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH