Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Suggestion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Suggestion
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

Suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that on each person's profile, where the attack and siege and write message and things are, there should be an ''invite to clan'' link, so that you dont have to message someone, wait for them to message back and apply to the clan - which could be the next day or when you are offline - but instead you they can simply click a link and be joined.

This would have to be limited to Clan Leaders and deputy...

10-24-2007 22:25 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good idea. This is implemented in others games, so it could be also here.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-24-2007 22:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Clan: COTU

RE: Suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about allowing Clan accepting during a seige where the accepted member can not join the seige but at least there are not waiting 48-72 hours to get accpeted.

I have had to call of seiges to allow people who had been waiting into the clan which is good for the clan but not for l0rdfrozen who happened to time his seiges badly on the last three times.

Also being able to message your own clan and another clan at the same time ... duplicate messages to your clan and another clan with 30 mins in between make it tough to get a bit of humour and banter going

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

10-24-2007 22:46 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
draculaisemo
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by draculaisemo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Another thing i noticed is a person cant join a clan if they are sieging, but if you siege a person who isnt in a clan they can then join a very powerful clan, midseige, but you cant accept any powerful members to the clan midseige

=/

10-24-2007 22:49 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

That one was put in quite a while ago when a situation of 3 or 4 large clans were trading members mid siege to ensure that they won a good proportion of them came around ..... and it only affects takeover sieges (type 1), the resource sieges are unaffected by the intake limitation

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 10-24-2007 22:57.

10-24-2007 22:57 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

Does that happen for the werewolf task when you siege yourself? i know you said only type 1 but i checking

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by draculaisemo: 10-24-2007 23:00.

10-24-2007 22:58 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Not as far as I'm aware .... I know it doesn't affect type 0, and I'd be very surprised if it affected tasks

10-24-2007 23:16 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

RE: Suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PapacyOFEvil
How about allowing Clan accepting during a seige where the accepted member can not join the seige but at least there are not waiting 48-72 hours to get accpeted.

I have had to call of seiges to allow people who had been waiting into the clan which is good for the clan but not for l0rdfrozen who happened to time his seiges badly on the last three times.

Also being able to message your own clan and another clan at the same time ... duplicate messages to your clan and another clan with 30 mins in between make it tough to get a bit of humour and banter going

You can put your clan on your friendlist and you'll have one message to all friends every 30 minutes and one message for one clan every 30 minutes.

10-25-2007 02:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

if your clan is more than 35 people or you have more people on your friend list already you cant =/

10-26-2007 11:37 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
PapacyOFEvil

I must be thick tried [COTU], Church Of the Unholy and Churchoftheunoly and cannot add clan to friendlist Smile

10-26-2007 12:29 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
draculaisemo
Lord

I think he means each member seperately.

10-26-2007 12:31 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Yes, that's what I've meant

10-26-2007 13:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
PapacyOFEvil

Okay facetious I accept....

czn you add a clan to friends list as a suggestion Smile

10-26-2007 18:05 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Suggestion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH