Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Church of the Unholy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Church of the Unholy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

Church of the Unholy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you are a clanless vampire who wishes to engage in Expeditions then the Church of the Unholy will accept you as a Mercanary (Rank Swiss Guard).
No commitment - join long enough to get Points of Honour and complete your Expedition.

I appreciate that some players do not wish to be in a clan but may want to do the expeditions to compete on a level playing field with the Stronger Clan Based Players

If your Interested message Pratice or PapacyofEvil in Game please.

Currently we are at White Dragon Level - looking for players 20-40 points - 29th Oct 2007

26-10-2007 : Recruitment Closed Final Spaces Reserved for players with 5+ Points- apolgies Frown

We accept any level of player, there are no minimum levels.

All that we ask is that you have fun join in the seiges and if you seige that it is against another Clan. Territory Seiges only for advancement and tasks....

There are 4 spaces reserved for players over Level 5 other than that anyone is welcome.

We are not as strict as others on logging in every night etc.... I appreciate that people have non-virtual lives, school, partners etc.

However after 4 days of non-activity it will be put to the clan whether you are removed or not... it pays to help out in seiges.

There are no rules for having to buy shop items before a seige, you won't get penalised for missing a seige.

The main aim of this clan is to support the new players to the game, offer advice and some protection and keep the new vampires in the game... not leaving after a week or so.

I hope that we keep the memebers we have who are growing in strength and they remain with the Clan and keep it strong but when they leave to start there own Clans it won't be taken personally with all out war and forum flaming.

I would hope they would be allies ort friendly protaganists for honour points and support newcomers themselves.

GIVE US A TRY - WE WILL PROTECT YOU WHILST YOU LEARN THE GAME

MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND GOOD HUNTING

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by PapacyOFEvil: 10-29-2007 00:42.

10-25-2007 13:37 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
StalwartXX

Registration Date: 10-29-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It says recruitment closed half way through the message but then carries on to mention more recruiting. Is recruitment closed cos I'm looking for a clan.
10-29-2007 17:25 StalwartXX is offline Search for Posts by StalwartXX Add StalwartXX to your Buddy List
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

Thread Starter Thread Started by PapacyOFEvil
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The remaining spaces in the clan are reserved for players of 5+ points we have apart from 3 players and myself everyon else in the clan was accpeted at l1 or 2 points.

Sorry, if you have not found a clan and a space become available I will message you in game Smile

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

10-29-2007 18:14 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Church of the Unholy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH