Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » New Item - Good Cruel Club of Blood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Item - Good Cruel Club of Blood
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

New Item - Good Cruel Club of Blood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Cruel Club of Blood CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 25 - 29
Effects: Chance to hit +6, weapon damage +20, -1 to BLOOD PTS per hit
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, STRENGTH: 6, KNOWLEDGE: 18
Selling price: 9 525 Lgo

eval?

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by RinghamEnderol: 06-08-2009 12:18.

06-03-2009 22:26 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Raistlin

Registration Date: 03-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the same as mine Smile
~140k - Strength has nothing to do with guns and thats what it mainly used for Smile

@Foxy4 yeah but i dont think that there will be any hybrids here (at least for now) Smile and i dont think that some1 will buy it for quests couse ~140k for quest item with no luck is a stupid thing to do Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Raistlin: 06-04-2009 09:05.

06-03-2009 22:38 Raistlin is offline Search for Posts by Raistlin Add Raistlin to your Buddy List
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thx Ringham.

Raistlin i think it might be worth more as it is good for quests and hybrids. Gun + 1h melee

06-03-2009 22:43 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
tijuana

Registration Date: 03-31-2009

140kpop minimum
06-04-2009 09:14 tijuana is offline Search for Posts by tijuana Add tijuana to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

Strenght? For what to gunners?

Price the same as normal g. ring

~140k PoP

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
06-04-2009 14:42 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Thread Starter Thread Started by RinghamEnderol

New item - Good Cruel Club of Blood

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

06-08-2009 12:18 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Saga

Registration Date: 04-07-2009

Junk Wink
06-08-2009 12:39 Saga is offline Search for Posts by Saga Add Saga to your Buddy List
Raistlin

Registration Date: 03-19-2009

Good Cruel Club of Blood = junk Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raistlin: 06-08-2009 19:45.

06-08-2009 18:47 Raistlin is offline Search for Posts by Raistlin Add Raistlin to your Buddy List
aivo

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

140k pop..

joke...

JUnk:>

06-08-2009 19:43 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » New Item - Good Cruel Club of Blood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH