Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » ps3 or xbox 360 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: XBox 360 vs Ps3
Xbox 360 32 44.44%
Ps3 32 44.44%
Dont Care 8 11.11%
Total: 72 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page ps3 or xbox 360
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still waiting on a list of ps3 games... if its as good as some of use say then u could post some of its great games cuz tbh i have seen very llittle in the way of good ps3 games
06-08-2009 17:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well there are games that are on PS3 that are better then Xbox games (in my opinion) and that alone is what changes it.
Cause if someone did make a list you might not agree and might just say "Halo is better then all of those games"
which would be your opinion.
in other peoples opinions you may be complelty wrong

And you say "who thought of what else comes with this" (in different words)

I did when i bought it i looked at it and thought
"free internet. Downloadable games. Downloadable" etc

Because the actul concol was expensive, i sat on the shop floor for about 20 mins (Raxis was there with me getting rather annoyed!!)
just thinking if i should spend that much on it.

And im guessing most people would have thought about all aspecs of it aswel.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kurosaki-Ichigo: 06-08-2009 18:03.

06-08-2009 18:01 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Still waiting on a list of ps3 games... if its as good as some of use say then u could post some of its great games cuz tbh i have seen very llittle in the way of good ps3 games

Ive already made a list of awsome games (and their exclusive to boot, their are a LOT more exclusives, i only named the best)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

06-08-2009 18:28 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

i didnt recognise most of them :S some where cool, one i REALLY want to play but until then star ocean 4 will do Big Grin

Ichigo - i mean as in pedegree titles, such as xbow has gow and ps3 has metal gear etc...
06-09-2009 02:19 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Search MAG, seriusly.. i swear.. WOW!!

I really do wish it was on XBOX kinda lol, 250 people in one game?? Maps that dwarf Resistance 2??? (if youve played it you know how big they are, halo 3 has nothing on size, even the new sandbox =O) Thats immense, and the gameplay looks set to change the way a few ppl play Smile Real advanced team combat / lone hunter / base command etc Big Grin

ANyway, look it up, it looks set to be one of my fav. games ever, and i aint a shooty kinda guy Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 06-09-2009 08:55.

06-09-2009 08:54 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
deathfromabove1

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Clan: no clan

Thread Starter Thread Started by deathfromabove1
halo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

only games which better on xbox gears of war and maybe halo

but we pay nothing for net
we still have good games which r not on the xbox

soooo its gotta be ps3

after a while with the xbox u start paying more then the ps3
its 40 a year right?

so then u will pay more
Big Grin
06-09-2009 21:51 deathfromabove1 is offline Search for Posts by deathfromabove1 Add deathfromabove1 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

RE: halo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by deathfromabove1
after a while with the xbox u start paying more then the ps3
its 40 a year right?

so then u will pay more
Big Grin

That is actually a very valid point Smile

However I still feel the quality of games, and Xbox Live is totally worth it Smile

06-09-2009 22:15 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Clan: Sanguine

Hre A List Of Ps3 Games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_3_games

The LIst Is Still Imcomplete Though

06-10-2009 14:37 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by LightKnight
Hre A List Of Ps3 Games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_3_games

The LIst Is Still Imcomplete Though

Most of them arent exclusive Tongue
06-11-2009 02:06 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
deathfromabove1

but Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but it kinda matters about the games but also like graphics and tha
06-13-2009 11:16 deathfromabove1 is offline Search for Posts by deathfromabove1 Add deathfromabove1 to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

no i don't have a ps3 yes my dad dus and i have played it a few times....not much difrance i like the x-box more still duno why... Tongue

but tbh.... my super nintendo blows them all out the window Tongue

game play is more important than graphics imo Big Grin

thats why i all so like the wii Tongue

(and i don't like it but has any one mentioned the new systam coming out for the x-box??? i hate it but it kinda knocks x-box in to the win more i think)

and all in all there both good... if you don't have a HD tv though x-box wins me thinks with a HD tv it is close...

06-13-2009 18:14 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
DemonDude2
Lord

PS3 has play tv and vidzone Smile

To me, that trumps a VR child that talks to me, i aint that lonely

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 06-13-2009 19:15.

06-13-2009 19:14 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Eugh this thread is getting old Tongue

This is never going to be solved, and it just keeps circling lol

06-13-2009 23:01 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
joe45

Registration Date: 06-14-2009

lol ps3 must win much better graphics but the downs abou ir is tha hardly none of my mates has it (same as deathfromabove) and some awesome games they dont have like..... halo and gears of war
but i must say ps3 is better Tongue
and anyone got ps3 message me your name Big Grin Big Grin

06-14-2009 21:07 joe45 is offline Search for Posts by joe45 Add joe45 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Aud you want a unique game

inFamous. It's fantastic

Your imperfection.
06-15-2009 00:52 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

After playing CoD 5 (WaW) on both consoles, online, in the same day (not just today, regularly Big Grin ), PS3 online is much slower, tedious and more strenuous to use. (probably why microsoft charge to use their version.)

perhaps just on the one game, but who cares? its got to be the game u waste the most of your time on.

06-15-2009 01:53 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
joe45

how slow it is Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it doesnt reli matter how slow it is its the graphics tha count and tha the online is FREE and i played on infamous kinda good wouldnt say one of the best games atm
but oblivion 2 is an good game anyone played it?

06-15-2009 23:29 joe45 is offline Search for Posts by joe45 Add joe45 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Joe it depends on your opinion inFamous is one of the best games ive bought, along with g hero metallica.

and in my opinion much better than halo

Your imperfection.
06-16-2009 00:49 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Raxis;
Have you played prototype yet? im not 100% sure if/when it is out.
But (i think, dunno if you would agree) it's far better than inFamous Smile
Give it a bash and tell me what you think.

I dunno what it is about throwing people at helicopters and jumping off of buildings to smash tanks is so apelling to me XD it has good story line aswell Smile

06-16-2009 09:21 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

RE: how slow it is Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joe45
it doesnt reli matter how slow it is its the graphics tha count and tha the online is FREE and i played on infamous kinda good wouldnt say one of the best games atm
but oblivion 2 is an good game anyone played it?

:S it doesnt exist, u mean elder scrolls 2?

and free internet isnt so great when it is an inferior service Tongue
06-16-2009 12:00 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
joe45

yer lol i ment elder scrolls ll oblivion

06-16-2009 13:21 joe45 is offline Search for Posts by joe45 Add joe45 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

i think oblivion is actually the 4th in the series,
arena, daggerfall, morrowind and then oblivion

not really sure why i know that lol

Ontopic - anyone seen the ps3's awnser to project natal?
06-16-2009 13:24 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Prototype isnt as good a story, and the quests a bit lacklustre

Aud you say inferior service yet from my experience there has never been a difference in them

EDIT:By project natal you mean the Xboxs answer to the eye toy Aud

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 06-17-2009 00:32.

06-16-2009 23:07 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

I think its alittle more than that, the eye toy was a little useless, natal is like 10 steps above eye toy Tongue
06-17-2009 02:57 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Really, it' still not the original idea you were trying to pass it off as, Xbox fanboys are always funny

But it is a glorified Eyetoy

Your imperfection.
06-17-2009 11:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Im not a fanboy Tongue i like all 3 consoles.

And if u want to go that like nintendo and sega had the idea 1st, and i dont mean the wii

and i think u will find that project natal is much much more than a glorified eye toy
06-17-2009 13:54 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
joe45

Ps3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

woooohoooo ps3 is finally winning
but i gotta admit i reckon its much better and i jus downloaded vidzone anyone been on it? Cool

06-17-2009 15:20 joe45 is offline Search for Posts by joe45 Add joe45 to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

all you ppl saying the cost is higher for x-box in the long run and al lthat becouse of internet Wink well there is one quite fun way around that front Big Grin don't use the internet and chip ur x-box and then get ur games for free..... then ur only paying for the x-box Wink

were as the ps3 can't be chiped yet Frown

(and if you REALLY want to go online with ur 360 then just pay abit more and get stealth chips... which will work for abit.... honist....)

(cough) not that i have done this or any thing :S and im not saying any one should brake the law or any thing (looks up in to the sky and whissles)

06-17-2009 18:44 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
joe45

you can get xbox 360 chipped have you got yours?

06-19-2009 23:26 joe45 is offline Search for Posts by joe45 Add joe45 to your Buddy List
M Nortorious

Registration Date: 06-19-2009
Clan: BK

There Is Away To Play Copied Games On The Ps3 I Download The GAmes Then Play Them

06-19-2009 23:41 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Chipped xboxs are fine for campaign games, but if you play on xbox live each game has its unique serial, and if they see the same serial being played on a few xboxs, you could be in trouble

06-19-2009 23:57 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
joe45

can that be done on ps3?

06-20-2009 00:14 joe45 is offline Search for Posts by joe45 Add joe45 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeah the original 60 gig PS3 had memory ports for PS2 compatability, but they also let you copy the game from the discs onto the hardrive, and also, like a PC, the hardrive was replacable

Thats part of the reason why they arent backwards compatible now

Your imperfection.
06-20-2009 01:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
M Nortorious

Yes I Gt Two External 500Gig Harddrives Full Of Ps3 Games Plus The Ps3 Harddrive Its Pretty Easy To Do

06-20-2009 01:21 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
deathfromabove1

so that makes it much cheaper

much is it aloud?
06-20-2009 13:16 deathfromabove1 is offline Search for Posts by deathfromabove1 Add deathfromabove1 to your Buddy List
M Nortorious

Yes IT Makes It Cheaper And Am Nt Sure If Its Aloud

06-20-2009 13:26 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Swapping hard drives is allowed. You can do it with the newer models but its harder than the 60

Its copying games that isnt legal

EDIT: And people please, it hasn't anything to do with sound so the word is allowed... not aloud. Makes it very hard to read

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 06-20-2009 16:39.

06-20-2009 14:46 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
deathfromabove1

oh kk i get it now

but i just gunna leave my ps3 as it is

just buy the games max price or get pre owned ones which are like half the price Big Grin
06-21-2009 18:03 deathfromabove1 is offline Search for Posts by deathfromabove1 Add deathfromabove1 to your Buddy List
shadow2549

Registration Date: 06-22-2009

gamertags Xbox 360 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone????
06-22-2009 02:18 shadow2549 is offline Search for Posts by shadow2549 Add shadow2549 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

XBox live gamertags

I think this thread would be more appropriate for trading Tags

06-22-2009 02:38 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » ps3 or xbox 360

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH