Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Church of the Unholy - White Dragon » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Church of the Unholy - White Dragon
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

Cool Church of the Unholy - White Dragon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Clanless Players required for White Dragon Expedition -

5 Slots in Clan for players requiring Honour Point Seiges and Expeditions... Level 20 are required to enter expedition.

Short term commitment only.... engage in seiges for honour poinnts and then go for the expeditions.... once complete stay or leavve the clan and when we prepare for the next expedition I will post with Expedition name
(corrected - ~ Thanks Scillage Smile )

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by PapacyOFEvil: 10-27-2007 15:03.

10-27-2007 14:21 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I see a few problems with this thread.

1) You need level 20 not 20 points to join a expedition.
2) Ranged weapons are not good for expedition - they dont do enough damage.

I might come over soon, just to help you out a bit

10-27-2007 14:43 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PapacyOFEvil

Thread Starter Thread Started by PapacyOFEvil
RE: Church of the Unholy - White Dragon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah we need help Smile

Report Link - Last attempt - Papacy was Carried

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PapacyOFEvil: 10-27-2007 15:13.

10-27-2007 15:10 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Scillage
Forum Legend

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can i just ask, why are you buying a perception increasing disposable item if you are using melee?

10-27-2007 15:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PapacyOFEvil

I was toldrifles best so equipped withSemi Auto Sniper and used all equipment for perception... saw your post and awapped back to melee Smile

I had 40 seconds left

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PapacyOFEvil: 10-27-2007 15:20.

10-27-2007 15:19 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Scillage
Forum Legend

I thought you knew - guns are not classed as ranged weapons Tongue

10-27-2007 15:31 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PapacyOFEvil

Oh I though that the sniper rifles were two handed ranged weapons -

what they classed as is two handed gun .. i am an idiot LOL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PapacyOFEvil: 10-27-2007 16:24.

10-27-2007 16:02 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yes, you are Tongue and yes they are classed as 2 handed guns

10-27-2007 16:28 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PapacyOFEvil

Scillage can you kill this thread please... corrected on the recruitment page and I don't wish to cluter the board

thanks Smile

PS: I think your in Clan Boot Camp.... if so the seige is Overkill you guys got over 650 points on us LOL.....

Look forward to sharing my Blood, LGO and People with you Guys :p)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PapacyOFEvil: 10-29-2007 13:05.

10-29-2007 13:03 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Scillage
Forum Legend

No probs, closed. And i look forward to it Tongue

10-29-2007 13:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Church of the Unholy - White Dragon

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH