Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Zone 4 Tasks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Zone 4 Tasks
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

Zone 4 Tasks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would be grateful If some one could post the ~Zone 4 ~ Tasks.

I need to move to Zone 4 but need to seige intelligently... if the tasks involve buildings I dont want seige some one who has got them all as it will be a buggrance to get that next level

Thanks in Advance

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

10-27-2007 15:05 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These are the ones that i can remember: (I will do them in short form)

Employment lvl 15
Lvl 35
Siege own square
4 pilgramage
(This one is basically impossible) All 4 zone buildings.

They are the ones i can remember. Others will probably post more

10-27-2007 15:13 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [.DB.]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have this:

There is a couple of ways to gain respect in the world of undead. One of them is possessing powerful artefacts. Complete four Pilgrimages to Wastelands. X

You have money and know how to get it. Now you have to gain reputation among the Herd. Upgrade your Employment Agency to level 15. V

The leader of a local pack of werewolves swore to avenge his brothers killed in your square. The best you can do is to find his hideout somewhere Far from the City and end his miserable existence. V

A strange disease began to spread in your square. Your spies suggest that you should seek answer in Vicinity of the City. V

Reach level 35. V

When you were on a quest, vampire-usurper took over your seat. Retake it with members of your clan. V

Build all zone IV buildings. X

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game
10-27-2007 15:21 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

Thread Starter Thread Started by PapacyOFEvil
Close Thread Please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you Caprio ----

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

10-27-2007 15:23 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Ok, closed

10-27-2007 15:27 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Zone 4 Tasks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH