Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Demonic Knife of Hitting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Demonic Knife of Hitting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

Demonic Knife of Hitting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Demonic Knife of Hitting (+1) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 29 - 30
Effects: Chance to hit +9, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +25, damage increased by 1 for every 4 char levels
Requirements: LEVEL: 56 (59), STRENGTH: 63 (67), AGILITY: 62 (65), INTELLIGENCE: 37 (39), KNOWLEDGE: 39 (41)
Selling price: 105 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 328, Mana 1212

Good Demonic Knife of Hitting (+2) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 30 - 31
Effects: Chance to hit +9, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +27, damage increased by 1 for every 4 char levels
Requirements: LEVEL: 59 (62), STRENGTH: 66 (70), AGILITY: 64 (6Cool , INTELLIGENCE: 38 (40), KNOWLEDGE: 41 (43)
Selling price: 111 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 388, Mana 1432

Good Demonic Knife of Hitting (+3) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 30 - 31
Effects: Chance to hit +10, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +30, damage increased by 1 for every 4 char levels
Requirements: LEVEL: 65 (69), STRENGTH: 73 (77), AGILITY: 72 (76), INTELLIGENCE: 43 (45), KNOWLEDGE: 45 (47)
Selling price: 119 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 448, Mana 1652

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

06-05-2009 14:14 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whoa, nice item, might need to steal that off of ya XD Some freaking high requirements though.

Unrelated (and the main reason i'm posting): How comes you ain't replied to EITHER of my PMs about the BW tourney? You said you'd join, yet you havn't even replied about it, hell i lost the second match because you didn't reply.

(mods, if your gonna say "keep that stuff to PMs" then re-read what i said and spam yourself, because i've stated that i PMed him, TWICE, and didn't get a reply)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 06-05-2009 17:07.

06-05-2009 17:06 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it is good Smile Anyone have good +5 lvl?

06-05-2009 17:25 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

merge it ot the thinderfist and the requments will be insane and so will the damge per round on high levels
06-07-2009 03:57 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Whoa, nice item, might need to steal that off of ya XD Some freaking high requirements though.

Unrelated (and the main reason i'm posting): How comes you ain't replied to EITHER of my PMs about the BW tourney? You said you'd join, yet you havn't even replied about it, hell i lost the second match because you didn't reply.

(mods, if your gonna say "keep that stuff to PMs" then re-read what i said and spam yourself, because i've stated that i PMed him, TWICE, and didn't get a reply)

If that's the reason you're posting then you're getting a warning for spam. DO NOT start such unrelated discussions in threads...

You should have messaged him in the game. And if he wishes to ignore you then posting in his threads on the board won't change his mind.

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
mods, if your gonna say "keep that stuff to PMs" then re-read what i said and spam yourself

And that wasn't very nice to say...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-07-2009 10:37 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

it's a very nice piece of death making indeed, but the reqs seem to go up quite fast

off-topic dw evan it may not be nice but you can have a hug...from a bear trap Tongue

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

06-07-2009 13:06 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Demonic Knife of Hitting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH