Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » My Bloodwars Pics. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page My Bloodwars Pics. 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

My Bloodwars Pics. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I shall be doing a few bloodwars related graphics when i get round to it,

I've done 2 simple ones just as an experiment.

Although, i have made them a lil bit too big haha! Can't be bothered resizing them.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for me to create (bloodwars related)(no asking for signatures, avatars) just post below Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 06-06-2009 21:24.

06-06-2009 21:21 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor
For a friend Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

06-06-2009 21:37 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber

RE: My Bloodwars Pics. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

COOL PICS!........Like to see what else you've got up ya sleeve.
10-08-2011 07:45 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
sympsonn

Registration Date: 11-13-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Both looks nice and it has only a little different. Why you are bothering to resize it? Can’t you do it using Photoshop?
11-13-2012 10:44 sympsonn is offline Search for Posts by sympsonn Add sympsonn to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow.........this is so old!!!..............and embarrassing!!!

Mod, can you close this please?

12-25-2012 04:48 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » My Bloodwars Pics.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH