Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » For Sale 5' 11" Dirty Blonde Girlfriend » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For Sale 5' 11" Dirty Blonde Girlfriend
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

For Sale 5' 11" Dirty Blonde Girlfriend Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will sell for 1 x SS, 1 x MS and 5 x LS.

So much to bid for and 0 stomes.... the game has called for the ultimate sacrifice Smile

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

10-29-2007 18:19 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What are you talking about? Explain or i may have to warn you for spam.

10-29-2007 18:31 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

RE: For Sale 5' 11" Dirty Blonde Girlfriend Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PapacyOFEvil
Will sell for 1 x SS, 1 x MS and 5 x LS.

So much to bid for and 0 stomes.... the game has called for the ultimate sacrifice Smile

Hmm, Age? Wight?

Fittness on a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being the highest)?

lol

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

10-29-2007 19:10 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A bit to expensive for sacrificing time Tongue .

No thank You Big Grin .

BTW. Spam in offtopic? ^^

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 10-29-2007 19:24.

10-29-2007 19:23 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I'd start bidding from 1 bs because I don't know what am I fighting for Tongue Are you selling her as a slave or as a play doll? Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-29-2007 20:20 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

What can you merge her with? Big Grin

10-29-2007 22:27 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Probably with a 4' 10" Boyfriend who weights about 120 kilos and has over 8 million pounds on his account Tongue

Edit: Aged 98 of course Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelion: 10-29-2007 22:39.

10-29-2007 22:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » For Sale 5' 11" Dirty Blonde Girlfriend

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH