Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Some items.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Some items..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Freeko

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Some items.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

INSIDIOUS RING/BRACLET/SIGNET
ELASTIC RING/BRACLET/SIGNET

Elegant/strenghed XXX of Turtle Shell (head)
hunters ??? of ??? (adds as much agility as posibble)

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Freeko: 12-22-2007 04:06.

11-03-2007 11:38 Freeko is offline Search for Posts by Freeko Add Freeko to your Buddy List
Freeko

Thread Starter Thread Started by Freeko
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new ittem needed, up ;-)
11-28-2007 09:31 Freeko is offline Search for Posts by Freeko Add Freeko to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I need to merge them so add 200 bs to your price (nanites/mana+mergestone).

Good Studded Shorts of Strongman CLOSE
Pants
Defence: 27
Effects: defence +18, STRENGTH +13
Requirements: LEVEL: 54, STRENGTH: 70, AGILITY: 14
Selling price: 16 300 Lgo
Value: Nanites 264, Mana 890
11-28-2007 09:56 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Freeko

Thank You, I finally have the stones... I buy It Wink !
12-01-2007 19:02 Freeko is offline Search for Posts by Freeko Add Freeko to your Buddy List
Freeko

I looking for Hunters XXX (I think cape would be the best) of YYY ( should be).... The armor must adds to agility...
12-05-2007 08:59 Freeko is offline Search for Posts by Freeko Add Freeko to your Buddy List
Freeko

Looking for : Elegant/strenghed XXX of Turtle Shel !!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Freeko: 12-16-2007 21:53.

12-16-2007 21:53 Freeko is offline Search for Posts by Freeko Add Freeko to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Some items..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH