Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » problem with stones » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page problem with stones
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

problem with stones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 7152

Problem description:

I reach 40 point in game and slow change give me 1x Bloodstone, 1x Heartstone, 1x Lifestone. (mid=2211816)
Few hours later I sold item for 1 Lifestone. (mid=2218175)

and now I have only 1 lifestone.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by sqeshu: 11-04-2007 15:57.

11-04-2007 15:44 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Haven't you bid on anything? Or made a tattoo LVL3?
11-04-2007 17:56 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Thread Starter Thread Started by sqeshu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no, I don't upgrade items and tatoo, and not bid anything too Smile

i do nothing with a stones, one LS get lost

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by sqeshu: 11-04-2007 18:44.

11-04-2007 18:26 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

have you split the stone into lesser ones?

11-04-2007 18:31 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
sqeshu
squishy mod

no

11-04-2007 20:34 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

There is NO possbility of disappearing stones.

11-05-2007 22:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

hm, maybe you can check it.

I had 1 LS before my end of my auction, when auction finished I still have 1LS.

and I don't used stones for anything.

11-06-2007 14:37 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

I think that it wasn't Your item. Maybe it was duplicated and someone bought dupe item for 1 LS Tongue .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 11-06-2007 17:46.

11-06-2007 17:45 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Or the auction wasn't finished yet, I assure you that there can't be any bug of that sort Smile

11-06-2007 22:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

40 point give me
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0b9e957376

auction
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8c67b171a2

between messages i don't used any stones and I have 1 LS

11-07-2007 19:02 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

i dont think that you will be able to get your stone back whether there is a bug or not to be honest

11-07-2007 21:00 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Guys, i think you have all been spamming too much, but i shall give no warnings. Closed

11-08-2007 07:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » problem with stones

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH