Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Junk » Good Titanium Ring + lots of good items (Lowered Prices) Foxy always cutting prices » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Titanium Ring + lots of good items (Lowered Prices) Foxy always cutting prices
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

Smile Good Titanium Ring + lots of good items (Lowered Prices) Foxy always cutting prices Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

---------------------------------------------------------------
Good Titanium Ring-bn=5k

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +3, STRENGTH +3, CHARISMA +3, character defence +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 20, APPEARANCE: 20
Selling price: 4 875 Lgo

--------------------------------------------------------------
Good Demonic knife-bn=2.5k sold

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 38 - 39
Effects: Chance to hit +8, AGILITY +15, damage increased by 3 for every 4 char levels, HP -7 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 24, KNOWLEDGE: 18
Selling price: 26 475 Lgo
------------------------------------------------------------

Good Sharp Scythe-bn=500pop

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 56 - 101
Effects: Chance to hit -8, chance for critical hit +21 %, weapon damage +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 38, STRENGTH: 42
Selling price: 27 000 Lgo
Twisted tie-bn=500pop

Amulet (Only for males)
Effects: CHARISMA +5, REPUTATION +4, APPEARANCE +2
Requirements: LEVEL: 51, APPEARANCE: 2
Selling price: 5 000 Lgo
------------------------------------------------------------------
Elvish Plate mail-bn=750

Armour
Defence: 19
Effects: AGILITY +8, defence -1
Requirements: LEVEL: 28, STRENGTH: 28
Selling price: 15 500 Lgo
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

These are prices i've had evaled at. If u find them too high offer me ingame =), i will take offers and i might accept

This post has been edited 42 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy4: 06-26-2009 22:55.

06-11-2009 11:57 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

Thread Starter Thread Started by Foxy4
RE: Tiger's trousers,silver ring of youth, venful ring of accuracy, demonic Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ups, come on some one must want some of this

06-11-2009 14:58 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-11-2009 19:31 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: Tiger's trousers,silver ring of youth, venful ring of accuracy, arachnid +10junk, ( Lowered Pric Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-11-2009 23:05 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bn arachnid ammy

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

06-12-2009 00:15 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Foxy4

sold and up

06-12-2009 06:51 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: Tiger's trousers,silver ring of youth, venful ring of accuracy, arachnid +10junk, ( Lowered Pric Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-12-2009 17:02 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: silver ring of youth, venful ring of accuracy, arachnid +10junk, ( Lowered Prices) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-12-2009 20:42 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

and up

06-12-2009 23:44 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

Up

06-13-2009 03:47 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: silver ring of youth, venful ring of accuracy, arachnid +10junk-bn=900pop, ( Lowered Pricesx3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ups

06-13-2009 07:21 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

up, arachnid sold

06-13-2009 11:26 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: venful ring of accuracy (Rare, hard to find, very good 4 set) + 10 junk 900pop +lots of good ite Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-13-2009 14:29 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

ups

06-13-2009 17:46 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Gabininho

Registration Date: 04-25-2009

bn 10junk
06-13-2009 17:56 Gabininho is offline Search for Posts by Gabininho Add Gabininho to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: venful ring of accuracy (Rare, hard to find, very good 4 set) + lots of good items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up, junk sold

06-13-2009 22:08 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: venful ring of accuracy (Rare, hard to find, very good 4 set) + lots of good items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

upsy

06-14-2009 09:25 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

Up, thx bowmore 4 pointing out error

06-14-2009 12:27 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

ups dosen't anyone want to buy any of these items?

06-14-2009 21:21 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: venful ring of accuracy(sold) +silver ring of youth+good prophet+ lots of good items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-15-2009 01:36 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

upsy, new items

06-17-2009 20:16 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: Good Titanium Ring +silver ring of youth+good prophet+ lots of good items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ups

06-18-2009 07:35 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: Good Titanium Ring +silver ring of youth+good prophet+ lots of good items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-18-2009 16:47 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

upsy :0

06-18-2009 21:14 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

upss

06-19-2009 16:22 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

up

06-20-2009 09:27 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: Good Titanium Ring +good prophet+ lots of good items (Lowered Prices) Foxy always cutting prices Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Good cap of prothet sold ingame

06-20-2009 13:12 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

RE: Good Titanium Ring + lots of good items (Lowered Prices) Foxy always cutting prices Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

upssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

06-20-2009 17:08 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Agro

images/avatars/avatar-288.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: End

Good Demonic Club of Cult-bn=2.8k

Please send offers and msgs to me in-game
06-21-2009 00:27 Agro is offline Search for Posts by Agro Add Agro to your Buddy List
Foxy4

Sold

06-21-2009 00:34 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

RE: Good Titanium Ring + lots of good items (Lowered Prices) Foxy always cutting prices Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy4
---------------------------------------------------------------
Good Titanium Ring-bn=6.5k clan/allies to SOT bn=6k

7. The seller cannot:
f) add notes discriminating certain groups of buyers ("selling only to clanmates", "clanmates 5% cheaper" etc.)

You are here long enough to know rules. Warning for breaking them and remove it as soon as possible.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-21-2009 01:26 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Foxy4

up, soz morts didn't now of that one musta missed but i've had that 4 ages

06-21-2009 11:08 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

ups

06-22-2009 00:47 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

ups

06-23-2009 16:32 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

Up new prices

06-26-2009 22:55 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Foxy4

up

06-27-2009 13:59 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Junk » Good Titanium Ring + lots of good items (Lowered Prices) Foxy always cutting prices

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH