Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Sql errors » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sql errors
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Attention Sql errors Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 5128

Problem description: error message below

/var/www/game/include/db.php, line 30:
mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli-mysqli]: (00000/1040): Too many connections

anyone else have this problem? probably time to upgrade database server..

I am also experiencing noticable slowdown of the game..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 11-05-2007 20:05.

11-05-2007 20:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup, same error message for me over the weekend. And I have just been cursing the slowness of the game too, particularly armoury and well of souls...

11-05-2007 20:31 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

server is definitely slower

11-05-2007 20:41 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007

I think that this message says that server needs restart Tongue .

The main server is a bit overfloaded by data like pms, logging and more.

I hope that admins know what's going on Big Grin . And I'm sure that they can help Big Grin .

11-05-2007 20:55 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

overfloaded ? Tongue

11-05-2007 21:01 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007

A small mistake. It should be "overflowed" Smile . Thanks for pointing Big Grin .

11-05-2007 21:52 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Sql errors

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH