Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Problem logging in.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Problem logging in....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fred_west

images/avatars/avatar-111.jpg

Registration Date: 11-06-2007

Problem logging in.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: fred_west

Problem description: Hi There - I just joined yesterday, but accidentally entered the wrong email address - It should have ended in.co.uk instead of .com! I cannot remember the default password I was given and obviously all the reminder emails are going to the wrong address!!

Is there any way to change my registered email address?

Thanks
11-06-2007 11:45 fred_west is offline Search for Posts by fred_west Add fred_west to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry but it's not possbile.

11-06-2007 22:10 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
fred_west

images/avatars/avatar-111.jpg

Registration Date: 11-06-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by fred_west
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK - thanks anyway.
11-07-2007 09:59 fred_west is offline Search for Posts by fred_west Add fred_west to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
I'm sorry but it's not possbile.

That's really helpful Szeszej, what about to check his IP adresses from forum and game to confirm his identity and then change it? And don't tell me it's technically not possible.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-07-2007 10:19 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'm sorry but even then I can't be sure that he's the same person.

11-07-2007 13:52 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Sure, and how do you discover multiaccounts? By same IP adresses right? Yeah, he/she can report that its his/her mother, father, brother and sister and all of them wants to play BW and you trust them until proven otherwise, so why not in this case?
To fool you he must know IP adress stored in game and then cloak in the same on forum. This he should do all the time otherwise he would be caught.
And what's the solution for him? To create another account? Then you will see him as multiaccount user.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-07-2007 14:57 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

He wont be considered a multi account user if he does not use the old account. He can report to Szeszej a permanent change of account.

11-07-2007 16:42 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Well, I'd only add that Szeszej or any administrator doesn't give permanent ban just for playing from the same IP. If they see such account they observe it. They must be sure when they give a ban. They gather all proofs of any interactions between account including logging in at the same time...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-07-2007 17:49 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

This case for me is CLOSED

11-07-2007 18:06 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Problem logging in....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH