Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Build all zone IV buildings. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Build all zone IV buildings.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dreamdusk

images/avatars/avatar-332.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BIA / S.S.

Build all zone IV buildings. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Necropolis.

I built all the Z4 buildings, but before it appeared in the list of Tasks. Do I have to upgrade one, or all of them in order to complete the Tasks?

Sometimes it doesn't pay to take advice...

06-14-2009 22:27 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Upgrade one z4 building

06-14-2009 22:43 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

RE: Build all zone IV buildings. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can i ask if u built them all or stole like me from inactive =)
Annoyed me as they had high ones

Edit: Darn it srry, i was thinking warning or none before i posted, well at least it wasn't Mortis which means my account may survive, check my eval thread 4 details

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy4: 06-14-2009 23:03.

06-14-2009 22:52 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

RE: Build all zone IV buildings. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy4
Can i ask if u built them all or stole like me from inactive =)
Annoyed me as they had high ones

Use PM next time, warning for spam.

06-14-2009 22:55 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
dreamdusk

images/avatars/avatar-332.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BIA / S.S.

Thread Starter Thread Started by dreamdusk
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your speedy replies. And I did build one of them... Wink

Sometimes it doesn't pay to take advice...

06-14-2009 22:57 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Build all zone IV buildings.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH