Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Help-Auction Bid on my item » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Help-Auction Bid on my item
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

Help-Auction Bid on my item Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Help someones bidding 1ls 4 my leg glock(well i think its my 1) Um by any chance will i get banbed if bid stands?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy4: 06-15-2009 01:21.

06-15-2009 01:18 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can report your own auction if you think someone overpaid for your item.
To do so wait until the auction ends and then you'll get a message about the amount of stones received with a link to report your auction, use it if you think the price is too big.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-15-2009 06:41 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

Thread Starter Thread Started by Foxy4
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But is it?

06-15-2009 07:37 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Check the closed auctions and see whether the price is good or too high... Game System isn't the place to ask for such opinions.

Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-15-2009 10:49 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Help-Auction Bid on my item

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH